What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd25 2024: 8pm Eels v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ Suncorp Aug 23rd

hindy111

Post Whore
Fatty was outraged over Sivo’s remarkable try save, only to be penalised for a slap. Gotta agree. Try save of the year. Maybe 5 years.

He did one last week or week before also.
His issue still is laziness. That first try he turned and his instant reaction wasn't to chase. He waited a seconds then took off. Had he chased from start he gets Sailor. He almost did.
Same as Blaize. Gets beaten then just gives up on play. Gutless

TheParraboy

Staff member
I wonder i Bronco fans give it to Kevvie about his son...

Same with Flanno and his son..

Both would not have a gig anywhere as starters

Ponys supporters giving it to Kevvie , want him gone , you just dont hear that from fans anywhere else 😍

His son came out and called them Fake fans

Gronk

Staff member
Nah he didn’t. Not like that.

His issue still is laziness. That first try he turned and his instant reaction wasn't to chase. He waited a seconds then took off. Had he chased from start he gets Sailor. He almost did.

Fatty didn’t say he was Semi. He just said it was an extraordinary save.

Maybe it's a low self-esteem initial reaction? Our joint needs a good life coach on the payroll...

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
It's embarrassing how bad the flunker is...
Anyone see Crichton in Warriors game? His shoulder collects RTS in the face. Poor bugger gets up to play the ball and looks like he's had 23 beers and falls over...just a penalty..no sin bin...unbelievable.
Unfortunately some teams continue to get very dubious calls go their way consistently...
Unfortunately the refereeing this year has become an abomination
The refereeing this season has been the worst that I have ever seen....

I'm sure they can't be that stupid to consistently stuff up....it seems intentional.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Was anyone else blowing up deluxe when the bunker somehow ruled Mozer wasn’t infringing on Taulagi’s attempt to play the ball? One of the worst decisions I’ve seen this year I reckon. He simply didn’t let him go at all. We’d have been penalised on the spot, let alone have the bunker confirm a wrong decision.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Was anyone else blowing up deluxe when the bunker somehow ruled Mozer wasn’t infringing on Taulagi’s attempt to play the ball? One of the worst decisions I’ve seen this year I reckon. He simply didn’t let him go at all. We’d have been penalised on the spot, let alone have the bunker confirm a wrong decision.
Bunker is a lottery with everything from sin bins, High tackles, strips, play the ball infringements, Field Goals now haha.

The officiating is the worse I have seen in my life following the game.

I can cop a ref making a dud call here and there on the spot.

But what excuse does the bunker have

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Bunker is a lottery with everything from sin bins, High tackles, strips, play the ball infringements, Field Goals now haha.

The officiating is the worse I have seen in my life following the game.

I can cop a ref making a dud call here and there on the spot.

But what excuse does the bunker have
There’s a large part of me that wishes it was like it was when I was a kid. Ref and two touchies and that’s it. Anyway, it was a diabolical decision. Mozer quite simply refused to let him play the ball. It’s a penalty every single day of the week.

I was messaged by another mate who’s a Cows fan saying you blokes never get the calls. It sure fkn feels that way anyway.

Latest posts