What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd26 Eels v Dragons GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium Aug 31st

EppingEel

Juniors
This game didn't matter, yet for some reason it stings so bad. Would have honestly us losing 18-12 rather than somehow conceeding 28 in 10 minutes.

Rocket man

Juniors
Pretty clear that they clocked off, and yes, it shouldn't have happened. But I wouldn't be too stressed about it. As ABC Grandstand all said, scoring all those tries in 9 minutes means nothing when the other team are 40+ and clock watching. They gave their 3,2,1 to Blaize, Dylan and Moretti and reiterated that STG deserve zip.
I don't think Blaize was close to the best player

Rocket man

Juniors
Blaine was a disgrace in defence again. FMD. Absolute rubbish. Morgan Harper better option, and for me to say that Harper is a better option is very hard to get those words out. I’d even go as far as to say that if Harper had played in 3/4 instead of Blaizr then we win another 2-3 games. That kid is absolute rubbish in defence. I’d play Harper next week.
I'm thinking Harper could have an option if he played x amount of games.

Latest posts