What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd26 Eels v Dragons GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium Aug 31st

Well, I didn't think we'd put a solid 40mins of football in, let alone only let in one try (albeit due to sloppy ruck defence by I think Ogden amongst others).

Brown is popping up everywhere in attack and having one of his better games - just like he could have done when Moses was first out... but instead BA heaped the pressure on him, gave him the #7 jersey and the rest is now history.

The big question - can we keep it up for another 40mins? Will Trent's half-time talk and desire to beat his former Dragons side push us to greater heights... or will we put our cue in the rack during the break and get out coached, out played and run down in the second half, classic Parra style?

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
Well, I didn't think we'd put a solid 40mins of football in, let alone only let in one try (albeit due to sloppy ruck defence by I think Ogden amongst others).

Brown is popping up everywhere in attack and having one of his better games - just like he could have done when Moses was first out... but instead BA heaped the pressure on him, gave him the #7 jersey and the rest is now history.

The big question - can we keep it up for another 40mins? Will Trent's half-time talk and desire to beat his former Dragons side push us to greater heights... or will we put our cue in the rack during the break and get out coached, out played and run down in the second half, classic Parra style?
We all know which scenario is most likely !

Our third try, great work by I think Asi to Blaize with the mini break and one hander to Sivo... but why was Gutho already so far down the field on the 4th tackle? :laughing:

Fourth try - Tago's one. Pretty much a repeat of the first try to Peninisi, but Brown with more options to choose from with Gutho chiming in.

Ripper of a pass from Brown, and well taken and scored by Tago!

I think we've only used 2 interchanges in the forwards too so far - Moretti for Ogden, and Makatoa for Joe Offa?

So we should have plenty of petrol for the second half.