What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd27 2024: 6pm Eels v Tigers GAME DAY THREAD @ Campbelltown Sep 6th

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well done Trent Barrett given the side had at his disposal in the last 8 weeks our attack has been incredible I think the effort we put since Moses went down after origin we didn't deserve the spoon

With Boring Brad I doubt we score 20 most weeks without Moses.

We only managed 16 in round 4 against this useless Tigers mob
Cherry picking from a sample of two games. The fact is Arthur got us to a grand final, something only two other coaches have done since 1986.

eel01s

Bench
Glad it's over and we avoided the spoon. Given the team the Tigers put out we had to win.

Two things:

What was with the touchie missing all their forward passes? Two led to tries and he was directly in line. Hopeless.

The injuries to Will and Dylan. Hopefully they are not serious as we can't afford two top 17 backs out long term next season.

Delboy

First Grade
In the presser, Gutho has been playing with 3 broken ribs and torn quad for the last 4 weeks , Talagi played with a broken hand, fear that Dylbro did his ACL , scans to confirm , Penisini is good.

RCG gone , and a few others, Gutho called it a turnover end of season for players and staff.

EelEtric

Juniors
I was very nervous with this game. Thank God we didn't get the spoon and thank God this horrible season is over. I thought Joffa was immense. Gutherson was clearly struggling and should be made to rest until Xmas.
Just heard in the Presser Gutho has had broken ribs for the last 3 weeks.

EelEtric

Juniors
In the presser, Gutho has been playing with 3 broken ribs and torn quad for the last 4 weeks , Talagi played with a broken hand, fear that Dylbro did his ACL , scans to confirm , Penisini is good.

RCG gone , and a few others, Gutho called it a turnover end of season for players and staff.
I think it was Kelma with the broken hand.

JokerEel

Coach

Brown injury sucks...

Gutho will probably start at 5/8 next season if Brown is gone for a while unless we pickup a decent backup half

lucablight

First Grade

Hope not for Dylbro. That would be a huge blow for the new era.

Latest posts