What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd27 2024: 6pm Eels v Tigers GAME DAY THREAD @ Campbelltown Sep 6th

oldmancraigy

Coach
His Dad says no....
We turned a 20m profit last year. I reckon his dad could be 'persuaded'

I'm just stirring you. But also I think Galvin is an immense talent, and it would be a shame to see his development suffer while Benji fumbles around in the coaching box the next few years

(We might not be much better as a place for him to develop though)

Tiger5150

Bench
We turned a 20m profit last year. I reckon his dad could be 'persuaded'

I'm just stirring you. But also I think Galvin is an immense talent, and it would be a shame to see his development suffer while Benji fumbles around in the coaching box the next few years

(We might not be much better as a place for him to develop though)
I agree with you regarding Benji. Im hoping Luai helps Galvin & Benji next year.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
With that win Barrett finishes with a better winning record here then Kearney and Ricky Stuart.

I think it was probably deserved as well tbh.

Barrett didn't deserve to add to his shit record to finish the year and we never folded and conceded 50 under him.

We probably should have iced 3 more games after he took over the Dogs, Penrith and Knights.

Brisbane we were up 16-0 and the Roosters home match we were leading with 10 mins to go.

Those 5 games we put ourselves into situations to win and probably should have done so.
Only six of fourteen teams we played under Barrett are in the top eight. In our first ten games we played seven top eight sides.

eels_fan

First Grade
Yeah 5 in a row is the most we ever won under BA. I remember him making a deal about it in the press conference back in 2021 and thinking how poor that was that.

I wonder if any other club has not put 6 consecutive wins together in the past 12 years?