What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd27 2024: 6pm Eels v Tigers GAME DAY THREAD @ Campbelltown Sep 6th

Gronk

Staff member
I wish we didn’t make it, it was utterly embarrassing. Proof it was a fluke.

Penrith smashed us twice, we beat an average Canberra and then squeaked past a Cows side that completely shit the bed.

Cows form since then hasn’t been great either just like us.
Maaaate. Wishing your team never made the GF ?

Confused Gary Coleman GIF

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
Help me out, because I am slower than a Sivo kick return...

How has BA proven to be a fake or lacking passion? I get he's shit, but I don't know why you are questioning his loyalty and commitment.
At no point did I say he was lacking passion....

I said he was a fraud, a fake, a conman....and have been saying that since day 1.....don't understand how no one else could see it.

He was only about Brad Arthur and nothing else. All the shit he ever said about loving the club and no nepotism was laughable....and most of the idiots ate it up.

But since copping his sacking, his true colours have shown and suddenly he starts shitcanning the club and causing disruption within the playing group etc...

I wish we didn’t make it, it was utterly embarrassing. Proof it was a fluke.

Penrith smashed us twice, we beat an average Canberra and then squeaked past a Cows side that completely shit the bed.

Cows form since then hasn’t been great either just like us.
Seriously, if you don't think that making the grand final makes you a serious premiership threat you care more about hating a coach than your team. Doesn't meant you are awesome, but your statement that you wish we didn't make it....FFS....I don't know what to say.

Over those couple of seasons we had a better record against Penrith than anyone, so it's not as if we were just flat track bullies.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Seriously, if you don't think that making the grand final makes you a serious premiership threat you care more about hating a coach than your team. Doesn't meant you are awesome, but your statement that you wish we didn't make it....FFS....I don't know what to say.

Over those couple of seasons we had a better record against Penrith than anyone, so it's not as if we were just flat track bullies.
Tell us the games we beat Penrith when it mattered?? They beat us in 2021 in that Semi and then smashed us both games in 2022. The Goosters and Storm had injury concerns and the Cows and Sharks finished top 4. Both those clubs were frauds. We sneak into 4th spot.

Someone had to fall into the GF and play Penrith and luckily for your hero Brad it was us. It got him an extra 2 million from our club so you Arthur cheerleaders should be wrapped.

Tell us the games we beat Penrith when it mattered?? They beat us in 2021 in that Semi and then smashed us both games in 2022. The Goosters and Storm had injury concerns and the Cows and Sharks finished top 4. Both those clubs were frauds. We sneak into 4th spot.

Someone had to fall into the GF and play Penrith and luckily for your hero Brad it was us. It got him an extra 2 million from our club so you Arthur cheerleaders should be wrapped.

Who said Arthur is my hero? I'd just rather have a rational discussion about complex problems. Blaming one bloke is the idiot's way out. The fact that you'd rather us have not made the GF tells the story pretty clearly.

hindy111

Post Whore

We did beat them when Nathan was sent off and when they rested their NRL side before a final

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Who said Arthur is my hero? I'd just rather have a rational discussion about complex problems. Blaming one bloke is the idiot's way out. The fact that you'd rather us have not made the GF tells the story pretty clearly.
For the good of the club us missing the GF would have been much better, rumour was we don’t make the GF he’s gone. At least he gets arseholed last season and we snag Bennett or Ryles gets a pre season with a team that was entirely sick of ChAsE dA cOlLiSiOn”

This narrative that was pushed by many we couldn’t do any better than Brad was utter BS, I’d argue we were the most under coached side in the comp. Add in the Nepotism gnome doing all he could to give both his average sprogs first grade careers

Why did we lose Nathan Brown and now why is he back again. Some of stories that are fjnally coming out don’t speak much for Bea as a coach or as a bloke. But keep waving those Pom poms while I will looks forward to what a coach not suited to pub footy can do.

Oh and I hav never said that all the clubs problems were on Brad, but he was never the solution either. 4 finals wins in 11 seasons and 3 of those against 8th spot prove it.

Last edited:
Let's see what Ivan can do with him
I give him four games in the top grade, if they're really intending on starting him in the halves alongside Cleary from the get go.

Then they'll have to hide his defence somewhere... wing, even fullback in a swap with Edwards - or NSW Cup where he should really be until he develops his whole game.

King-Gutho94

Coach
For the good club us missing the GF would have been much better, rumour was we don’t make the GF he’s gone. At least he gets arseholed last season and we snag Bennett or Ryles gets a pre season with a team that was entirely sick of ChAsE dA cOlLiSiOn”

This narrative that was pushed by many we couldn’t do any better than Brad was utter BS, I’d argue we were the most under coached side in the comp. Add in the Nepotism gnome doing all he could to give both his average sprogs first grade careers

Why did we lose Nathan Brown and now why is he back again. Some of stories that are fjnally coming out don’t speak much for Bea as a coach or as a bloke. But keep waving those Pom poms while I will looks forward to what a coach not suited to pub footy can do.

Oh and I hav never said that all the clubs problems were on Brad, but he was never the solution either. 4 finals wins in 11 seasons and 3 of those against 8th spot prove it.
BA was the leader of the club he drove the club's identity, culture he wanted, style of footy we played not one major decision wouldn't have been decided without input from BA.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Where was I not rational??

The longer Bea was here the worse it was for the club, the last two seasons prove it.
Settle down merkin. I agree that as time goes on BA is not looking too shiny. But this joint is hard to have a proper nuanced discussion like Barry wants I’m sure you’ll admit that. And no team was beating Penrith that day. I’m not upset that it was us that made it. What’s done is done. He’s gone now.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Settle down merkin. I’m agreeing that as time goes on BA is not looking too shiny. But this joint is hard to have a proper nuanced discussion like Barry wants I’m sure you’ll admit that.
I’m the only person he’s had a chat with today. I reckon it’s been a rational debate.

You don’t always get that in here but let’s be responsible this club will do that too you. Soul crushing merkins they are.