What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd5: 2021 Non Parra games

TheParraboy

Staff member
Storm 52-18 FT

Could have been so much worse..

Completion rates
Bulldogs 88% Storm 80%

Tackle Breaks
Dogs 27-26

Missed tackles
Storm 27 Dogs 26

Errors
Storm 9-6

TheParraboy

Staff member
Sharks cant beat a top 8 side

They were saying before this match they havent beaten (top 8 side from last year) in their last 11 matches against them

I guess that is 12 now

Incorrect

Coach
With Matterson’s ongoing concussion concerns, I'd be going hard for Angus Crighton. I'm not sure of his current contract status. I thought he was up for a new deal soon. 25 years old, comp winner, best NSW SOO player in 2020 IMO. Would even pay some of Lane's salary elsewhere to get him off the books if that was a different option to get it done

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
With Matterson’s ongoing concussion concerns, I'd be going hard for Angus Crighton. I'm not sure of his current contract status. I thought he was up for a new deal soon. 25 years old, comp winner, best NSW SOO player in 2020 IMO. Would even pay some of Lane's salary elsewhere to get him off the books if that was a different option to get it done

don’t reckon we need a $750k edge forward, will stuff up our cap a bit, plus papa has already shown he can handle the edge pretty good.

also Cartwright form could potentially give us options too. Depends how he goes

Wally21

Bench
If memory serves me, there was talk about the Roosters telling him to test the open market before Origin last year?? I’d love to see the bloke in Blue and Gold. Quality player and seems a quality human

TheParraboy

Staff member

Cool having Gutho and Angus with the same viking bun hairdo...

Incorrect

Coach
don’t reckon we need a $750k edge forward, will stuff up our cap a bit, plus papa has already shown he can handle the edge pretty good.

also Cartwright form could potentially give us options too. Depends how he goes
I'm talking about trying to bring a proven winner to the club. Not a bits and pieces/teenage prodigy like Papali'i and Cartwright respectively. As well as Papali'i is going, are you really satisfied /convinced he is one of those missing links that's going to deliver a premiership? Let alone a proven turnstile (granted he might have improved that part of his game, we'll see)?

We have a winger who won the comp with the Chooks and a forward who can't get on the park cause of concussion who also has a GF ring. I think we need more to get us to the next level.

Latest posts