What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd5: 2021 Non Parra games

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I'm talking about trying to bring a proven winner to the club. Not a bits and pieces/teenage prodigy like Papali'i and Cartwright respectively. As well as Papali'i is going, are you really satisfied /convinced he is one of those missing links that's going to deliver a premiership? Let alone a proven turnstile (granted he might have improved that part of his game, we'll see)?

We have a winger who won the comp with the Chooks and a forward who can't get on the park cause of concussion who also has a GF ring. I think we need more to get us to the next level.

I think he is good, just don’t think he is the type of player we need or can afford. It wouId unbalance the way our squad is structured.

Papa is going great and he is currently going pretty much as good as Crichton was going when he was 23.

I reckon getting us to the next level is keeping the squad together and being patience with the younger players in the squad (reed, Dylan, Kaufusi, papa , soon Will / WG etc etc). Getting a good bench utility.

Additionally I think we need some more speed in the back line.

I reckon getting us to the next level is keeping the squad together and being patience with the younger players in the squad (reed, Dylan, Kaufusi, papa , soon Will / WG etc etc). Getting a good bench utility.

ideally we would end up like the panthers and get the nucleus of a squad coming through the grades together so they know each other's game inside and out and will stay for unders to keep playing with their mates

Latest posts