What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd5 2024: 615pm Eels v Raiders GAME DAY THREAD @ GIO Stadium April 7th

Enamoured Eel

Juniors
Insipid. Just when I thought last week was bad enough. Name a team that will get your hopes up just to rip your heart out moreso than this club. It’s actually disgusting.

… and while I’m here, fire Sivo into the sun.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Hindmarsh is the perfect representation of this club. Never won anything that mattered despite having a few decent shots, and is just looked at now as a joke.
I reckon as great a player he was you can see after he retired the nervous/negative energy he would have brought to big games as a senior player that would have rubbed off on the whole squad whenever we shat the bed.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
2 shitty defensive errors by our right edge has changed the game…

we are making good metres but that’s a waste if we are going to drop the ball 3 times, plus a Gutho error attacking their try line. Followed by 3 maybe 4 penalties letting raiders out of their half….

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
Honestly this is not because we are missing Mitch
Our attention to detail is embarrassing
Our game plan is non-existent
We make school boy errors
Poor kick chase
Shit line speed
Our hooker Is creating more advantage for the opposition then they are for themselves
With or without Mitch we are substandard

It’s time for change

Parra Pride

Referee
I get that your frustrated like we all are, but taking pot shots at Hindmarsh who was one of the greatest ever to put on a Parramatta jersey is probably not the go.
Mate Hindmarsh was a great player, Hindmarsh the media personality is a joke who is kept around so others can point at him and say ‘hahaha you never won a Grand Final merkin’. Which is exactly the position our club is in now.