What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd5: Parramatta v Canberra LIVE GAME DAY thread April 14th 2019

Bandwagon

Staff member
We haven't beat Canberra in Canberra since 2006, on the other hand our worst losing streak against them is 4 games ( we've done this four times ), and we have lost the past 4 against them, so due for a win.

Eelogical

Referee
We haven't beat Canberra in Canberra since 2006, on the other hand our worst losing streak against them is 4 games ( we've done this four times ), and we have lost the past 4 against them, so due for a win.
Can't you picture it though? Sunday night, in Canberra, against one of our 13 bogey teams with a chance to entrench ourselves in the top 4.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Gowers form last year was two beauties followed by Mr Average. Does his two weeks off negate this? C'mon Hindy. I require your insight.

hindy111

Post Whore
Gowers form last year was two beauties followed by Mr Average. Does his two weeks off negate this? C'mon Hindy. I require your insight.

I reckon BA wants Kafusi getting 50mins and if he is in firsts he gets 20.
Gower is best 2 on one off and I reckon will be rotated with Kafusi.

Stevie

Bench
f**k I’m nervous. Seriously you’d think I was playing :flushed:.

Let’s go Parra fingers crossed!

giphy.gif