What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd6: 2021 Non Parra games

Avenger

Immortal
I’m enjoying how horrible the Dogs are. Trent Barrett should have listened to Phil Gould and never have gone there. Didn’t realise he has a paltry 37% win percentage.

Soto

Bench
Barrett hmmm...still remember the dog shot he gave PJ Marsh at the old Parra Stadium...he was sh%t at Moanly and will end up even worse at the Bullgrubs...

Eelementary

Post Whore
MAFS says hello...

Lol funny you should mention MAFS - I used to watch it religiously with my wife, but I could not get around to it this season, because of the little one, and my new job, which is exhausting, but really great.

I know it's trash TV, but we bond over it haha.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Tigers v Manly next Sunday 145pm at Bankwest Stadium

Ive gone into a Meriton draw to win accommodation at Meriton Parramatta (2br unit) and 4 tickets to the match

Winner being drawn later today

Gazzamatta

Coach
The Storm flaunting the rules again??? So it ain’t so????
It's an admission negotiated between them and the Chooks to get Radleys charge downgraded so he dosent miss 2 or 3 weeks. Professional agreement bartered by Uncle Nick. Chooksandstormrunthegame#

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
The Dogs - Cows game gave me eye cancer, the Cows are two points out of the 8. What a horrible lopsided comp is it this year. Yay for another team!!!
I can’t believe we are only coming 3rd in such a shitty, shitty, shitty competition!