What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd6 2024: 530pm Eels v Cowboys GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium Apr 13th

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
I genuinely don’t understand the level of hate Harper gets a lot of the time. Yep he should’ve caught that pass and scored. But his effort tonight was excellent. Was involved in plenty. Clearly we need someone better (Lomax) but I like the effort he puts in. In fact assuming he’s on a minimum contract he’s producing well.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
It was a good win and much needed one too, 6 competition points and they dont want to get away too far from the 8 in this part of the year. Not exactly pretty but Ive got to admire some of the performances of some of the players, especially our leader Gutho. You can see his passion and how fired up he was when the full time siren went. Also how miraculous was Simmonsen coming back on. So glad he came back on. You can tell how guttered he was injured and wanted to play on. I like that passion, he wants to be there and puts in so much effort. Assuming he's fit, he deserves to keep his spot. Also glad someone mentioned Joe O, I think he's been good this year and that was a good try he scored. Well done boys.

JokerEel

Coach
I genuinely don’t understand the level of hate Harper gets a lot of the time. Yep he should’ve caught that pass and scored. But his effort tonight was excellent. Was involved in plenty. Clearly we need someone better (Lomax) but I like the effort he puts in. In fact assuming he’s on a minimum contract he’s producing well.

Harper did better today than he has played all season..

I'd be can get a few more games at centre it could only help with his combination.
Let's hope Simmonson is ok next weekend

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I’ve been hamming it up a bit to shit stir Avenger but I still think he’s average. Can’t fault his effort tonight though. It wasn’t pretty, but it was pretty effective.

King-Gutho94

Coach
It was an ugly win. We were SO frustrated how we turned the ball over constantly.

Anyway we beat the second place team. Simmonson’s broken leg got better. The footy gods answered my prayers.

Happy Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons
Stop being so negative ffs.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Watching the replay .

How was the cowboy first try allowed when he pushed Lane ..
I thought the feldt one was a try personally early. Asi was never getting there and it maybe it the rule.

But the rules currently are wrong.

So probably a square up but yeah they foresnic everything so was bizarre it was missed.

JokerEel

Coach
I thought the feldt one was a try personally early. Asi was never getting there and it maybe it the rule.

But the rules currently are wrong.

So probably a square up but yeah they foresnic everything so was bizarre it was missed.

Rules are pretty clear on the obstruction you don't run at the defenders outside shoulder.
He goes 1 step to his right its a try just lazy from the cowboy player.