What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd6 2024: Non Parra games

Soto

Bench
Dogs showed the way to play and beat Storm...expansive footy but you need pace to execute...Dogs always give the Storm a headache...Dogs also had a tonne of players out...I hate the Dogs but they are having a massive dig.. something I can't say about us lately

Soto

Bench
What a good game, gee even the Bulldogs have a lot more speed than Parra, can never teach that. Let’s hope we are scouring any talent to add some pace.
Go for Lomax...maybe done
Also chase Turuva
Savage
Schiller

We need pace and need it quickly. Or get them here fast. Speed up this effen recruitment...lightspeed

Gazzamatta

Coach
What a good game, gee even the Bulldogs have a lot more speed than Parra, can never teach that. Let’s hope we are scouring any talent to add some pace.
They dont just have speed. They play at speed. All 4 teams tonight play at speed. Lets see how we try to match that tomorrow.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I hate the grubs with a passion. BUT, I think I might still hate the dogs more. Maybe it’s that ugly merkin Gould and his f**king face. But f**k it was nice to see the dogs go down
Yeah stuff them.

Gus is a snake as much as I hate Melbourne.

We know they will be there come finals time.

The dogs though I hope are forever in a rebuild.