What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd7 2024: 8pm Eels v Dolphins GAME DAY THREAD @ Tio Stadium Darwin April 19th

Gronk

Staff member
With all due respect, are you really not upset that we haven't won a premiership for 38 years and don't look like winning one anytime soon?
Does this not bother you at all?
I've seen all our 4 premiership wins, yet this bugs the shit out of me that I haven't seen one since.
Come on man, there must surely come a time when you lose patience with the lack of success of our club? A club that has all the resources to be far more successful than we have been for decades.
It is unforgivable that we haven't done so.
It is no wonder that fans are going ape-shite crazy after performances like last night.
Yet, we've seen our little brother to our west win 3 f**king premierships in a row.
Go figure which is the better run club.
You either care about our club being successful or you don't. Continually making excuses doesn't cut it in my mind.
Sorry mate, but that's how I feel.
The “upset” thing was hindy111 trying to drive a wedge between the people that he and hineyrulz think don’t complain enough in their eyes and the people that complain constantly.

Don’t apply that to my feelings about the club that I love and it’s success.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Don’t watch channel 9s coverage but apparently Barrett was interviewed at halftime and said they were happy with the first half and the second half would be low scoring and we just needed to grind it out to win
And we didn't grind it out at all. We completed 83% in the first half and 73% in the second.

hindy111

Post Whore
In 2014 he was saying to find more TPAs. Do you really think he wanted the 2022 squad broken up by the salary cap?

So what are the senior players responsible for if not motivation? Where does their leadership come into play?

They have a negative points differential ffs. This time last week they were coming 15th. Suddenly the Warriors have one bad game and the Dragons are the success story of the year? They are the flavour of the week.

Here's a tip
Saint will finish above us on ladder

hindy111

Post Whore
The “upset” thing was hindy111 trying to drive a wedge between the people that he and hineyrulz think don’t complain enough in their eyes and the people that complain constantly.

Don’t apply that to my feelings about the club that I love and it’s success.

Bullshit. All you do is make excuses about this poorly run club and anyone who has been calling for change have been called death rider for years on here or made out they are dope and don't understand footy.
Now you are starting to realise we where right and this is you just making another excuse. This time it's me and Hineyrulz driving a wedge.
Stick to waving the flag.

BOOOOOOODS

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Brisbane are missing Reynolds and Haas.
Penrith have been missing Cleary.

Moses makes zero difference to last night or against Canberra.
Asi was instrumental in us beating the Cowboys sonic Moses played maybe we lose that one.
So you're saying you did tip the Dragons to finish ahead of us before Moses got injured? You didn't just wait until they were ahead of us on the ladder?

Latest posts