What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd8: 8pm EELS v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ TIO Stadium - Darwin 21/4/23

King-Gutho94

Coach
Kick low to Oates..grubber to him. He takes 70 mins to bend down and get the ball. Run traffic at Reynolds and Mam.
We did this well the other day against garden gnome mahoney.
Kick chase needs to be almost perfect as Walsh, Cobbo and Oates thrive on broken defence lines.
The game will be won in the fwds though. They have a very good pack and need to nullify their go fwd.
I just hope we've watched the Raiders Broncos game as Ricky threatened his players with the projector gate if they didn't execute the game plan..
They got up in their faces and cut their thinking time.
Let's go Eels.
Agree with what a lot of others have said. Win tonight and we are back on track.
I remember a game at commbank few years ago where Oates had a shocker.

And one of the kicks he went to bend down to pick up the ball and accidentally kick it passed Darius in the ingoal and the 45 year old David Gower pounced and scored haha.

Soto

Bench
I remember a game at commbank few years ago where Oates had a shocker.

And one of the kicks he went to bend down to pick up the ball and accidentally kick it passed Darius in the ingoal and the 45 year old David Gower pounced and scored haha.
Yes remember that too.
Oates is back from injury so hopefully short of a gallop

T.S Quint

Coach
Bloody Brandy reckons our win last week wasn’t convincing.

We won by 26 points you peanut.
His reasoning? “The dogs scored a try not long after halftime.” That was it. That was his reasoning.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Bloody Brandy reckons our win last week wasn’t convincing.

We won by 26 points you peanut.
His reasoning? “The dogs scored a try not long after halftime.” That was it. That was his reasoning.

He thinks Broncos can upset the Eels (even though Ponys are favourites)

Latest posts