What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd8: 8pm EELS v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ TIO Stadium - Darwin 21/4/23

the phantom menace

First Grade
Probably take your own advice then hey hit that ignore button instead of chasing that gotcha moment 👌
You're falling into Pou's trap, of pretending you know other people's motivations... There's been heaps of gotcha moments over the years, and they don't need to be chased - he does it to himself in clear view, with what he thinks are supporting (lol) stats.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Please post them again. They are really working well for you. lol mental illness!
That comprehension problem about how unhinged your posts appear hasn't worked well for you either.

I'm glad you say you don't need to reach out for a supportive thread... but if you can't take what you dish out to others without resorting to irrelevant personal attacks, then that ignore link might be useful for you.

JokerEel

Coach
You're falling into Pou's trap, of pretending you know other people's motivations... There's been heaps of gotcha moments over the years, and they don't need to be chased - he does it to himself in clear view, with what he thinks are supporting (lol) stats.

What trap he annoys me almost as much as someone else does on here..

Like I said take your own false advice and hit that ignore button.

the phantom menace

First Grade
What trap he annoys me almost as much as someone else does on here..

Like I said take your own false advice and hit that ignore button.
Nah, I'm ok for now thanks. I usually do ignore his shitty stats and bollocks opinions as I scroll the threads, just thought I'd have some sport with the fella and show him a mirror over the last 24 hours in the hope he might see more clearly.

Since his feelings seem to have been hurt by it, maybe I'll signal a truce in honour of Anzac Day.

Enamoured Eel

Juniors
No actually many people have chosen to engage in good faith. You even claimed to understand their motives. A couple of them have made lol statsboy comments but you have continued to go out of your way to attack me personally.

I’ll try and understand their motivations, at least initially with you mate. I don’t think people come here to be lectured or to have their opinion made to feel menial (which I don’t necessarily agree is your intention); they are here to vent.

They’re here to vent after we’ve played like shit. They’re here to vent after they’ve spent their hard earned and been disappointed. They’re here to have their emotions known and not expose them to their loved ones. They’re upset we haven’t tasted glory in nearly forty years.

Some healthy discussion and seeing others standpoints IS GOOD. I mean, it’s synonymous with an online forum. You put people together and there’s always going to be differing viewpoints.

This said, there’s a time and a place. Your staunch defence for the club is admirable but know that some people just like getting things off their chest. They aren’t always up for a debate.

Gronk

Staff member
Atleast mine and @Gronk war is entertaining. Short sharp quick exchanges.
This bitch fight is boring. If you don't like Pou ignore him or f**k off. He brings a lot to this forum. Unsure why people get upset for him being him. Accept him or putting ignore. Simple.
He isnt going to change and he shouldn't have to.
it’s not a war if only one twit is throwing punches, dickhead.

I just watch you make an idiot of yourself and then eventually you lose your shit and disappear. Only to resurface a few days later and start the same stupid shit all over again.

1682321373328.jpeg

IFR33K

Coach
it’s not a war if only one twit is throwing punches, dickhead.

I just watch you make an idiot of yourself and then eventually you lose your shit and disappear. Only to resurface a few days later and start the same stupid shit all over again.

View attachment 73116

Sounds like a war to me. And it’s not one sided either.

like the great flash ash Graham would say, it takes two to tango.

strider

Post Whore
"Dog whistle" eh? ...... f**k i need to buy a buzzwords dictionary subscription or something .... its hard to keep up with the cool kids