What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd8: Eels v Cowboys GAME DAY THREAD in Darwin 30/4/22

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I can’t wait for the Email from a our Dickhead CEO to tell us to stick solid with the team and they’ll come good lol. The f**kwit will go missing just like last year.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I can’t wait for the Email from a our Dickhead CEO to tell us to stick solid with the team and they’ll come good lol. The f**kwit will go missing just like last year.
Jimmy boy will be lapping up the hospitality in Darwin. Telling everyone what a success the week was from a commercial point of view.

Chipmunk

Coach
Broncos are from the subtropics. Does that count?
Nope, Townsville is well into the tropics.

Tropical conditions you can't get use to in a few days, it takes months. It is a completely different playing environment.

Townsville is tropical, but Darwin is next level, and it's easier for a team from the tropics to make that transition.

You just can't underestimate how much easier it is for the Cowboys to play in Darwin than us. It's an unfair advantage in many respects.

It's DOGSHIT DUMB to play home games in the tropics against the only team in the comp from the tropics.

Parra Cheeses

Juniors
Bad enough to lose but to give up is unacceptable.. 3 tries in the last 5 mins is inexcusable, unacceptable and plain downright pathetic...hang your heads in shame..I'm livid. The club owes its supporters an apology. Especially the faithful who travelled to witness that poor excuse of a performance.
A massive low for the club and hopefully the club is planning on finding its next coach...move on mate..u have done well but you have nothing left but run hard tackle hard to give..that is just dogshit..u have no gameplan..
Go out with some integrity and dignity before it just gets worse
Not disagreeing but who would we have coach?

King-Gutho94

Coach
No they won’t. They are great fellas who try to see the best, but they will be gutted. Particularly after the week they had
They must be in the foetal position they havent tweeted at all during the game.

Normally no matter how things are going they have 4 or 5 tweets during the match.

Wally21

Bench
T
They must be in the foetal position they havent tweeted at all during the game.

Normally no matter how things are going they have 4 or 5 tweets during the match.
Exactly. There would be maybe a handful oout of 33K members who could see any positives out of tonight. And I think they are all on this forum