What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD8 V Cowboys 1300 Smiles Stadium

Eelementary

Post Whore
No Winterstein or Lui.

Fui will start off the bench. I reckon Arthur's is showing him a lot of respect by naming him in jersey 10 each week, and even carrying him in the team when there are better options.

He's about five games away from racking up 200. I wonder if he will be dropped after that. Arthur's also persisted with Burt, and brought McGuire straight into the team for round 26 2012, after not having played for three months. Of course, there was less at stake then.

I agree with you.

I have nothing but respect for Fui and the way he plays the game, but he is no longer the same player he once was.

hindy111

Post Whore
I agree Reffs just there too ref a game.But the cowboys will be very hungry-There season is on the line and there starting to find form

Guys, I think you need to relax about the referees potentially giving the rub of the green to the Cowboys on Saturday night. It would be a PR nightmare if the referees were AGAIN involved in a team getting dodgy calls which lead to a loss.

I think they will certainly be more mindful of the calls they make, and I think the 50-50 calls will go the Cowboys' way, but I doubt they will go out there and deliberately go on a mission to ensure the Cows win the penalty count.

look at it from the refs point of view which team will scream the loudest if they get a call against them? referees have been involved in dodgy calls every week whats one more

phantom eel

First Grade
I predict we're going to get reamed - by the refs, and by a superior (on paper) Cowboys squad in need of a win.

It's early days in terms of naming the side a day after yesterday's game, but with Edwards out it must be the intention to bring Terepo back in the 17. I suspect he'll start in place of Pauli, maybe Gower/Lussick to start for Fui, and I think Allgood might pull up ok to start from the bench.

Cowboys by 10.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It's early days in terms of naming the side a day after yesterday's game, but with Edwards out it must be the intention to bring Terepo back in the 17. I suspect he'll start in place of Pauli

You reckon Terepo will start on the edge?

I think Avenger's tip is more likely. Ma'u to stay on the left and Moeroa to come in on the right. Unlikely but possible.

Gower will start at edge forward ahead of Peni Terepo. Peni's defence just isn't good enough.

But I'm tipping the team to play as is, with Lussick starting and Fui on the bench.

Sensai Cobra

Juniors
I think BA has shown he's not really gunna throw in big surprises. I expect the team to run out as named only with Lussick starting and fui on the bench as last week.

Fui' form must be a concern

Avenger

Immortal
You reckon Terepo will start on the edge?

I think Avenger's tip is more likely. Ma'u to stay on the left and Moeroa to come in on the right. Unlikely but possible.

Gower will start at edge forward ahead of Peni Terepo. Peni's defence just isn't good enough.

But I'm tipping the team to play as is, with Lussick starting and Fui on the bench.

I'm only putting it out there because he was apparently 18th man last week against the Tigers. ;-)

IFR33K

Coach
I hate that word.
It is not even a proper word.
Versus is a preposition and not a verb and verse does not exist as a word (in this context).

When defining whom one is competing against there other words to choose from that are correct, such as playing, opposing, up against, and versing is not one of them.

#grammarnazimood
#offsoapboxnow

You sir, I would like to buy you a beer.

I've been correcting my nephews for the best past of a decade. Now I am attempting to correct my own.

I can never recall this word as a child and I can't believe how often it is used by every child.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'd say that just the coach sending him a message that he's close. But stranger things have happened.

I'm sure it was, but if he's been told he is close then he probably is. He's possibly ahead of Ma'afu, Ualesi and Santi, which is very interesting.

But where does Kelepi Tanginoa sit in our depth chart for edge forwards? It looks like he has been re-roled as a middle forward. I guess that's what happens when you beefcake.

Maroubra Eel

Coach

I've been correcting my nephews for the best past of a decade. Now I am attempting to correct my own.

I can never recall this word as a child and I can't believe how often it is used by every child.

New words get invented all the time. Embrace it.

Haynzy

First Grade

I heard a player say it in an interview recently, I think it was Daly Cherry-Evans, I wanted to cry.

Latest posts