What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD8 V Cowboys 1300 Smiles Stadium

natheel

Coach
Hayne to fire up massively. If we get out to an early lead we NEED to relax and not expect the opposition will catch us like we did last week. We played catch up footy from the 20th minute

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Cowboys Twitter says it's quite humid. In the tropics at half past three in the afternoon.

Won't suit our attack.

Forty20

First Grade
Allgood is out (as a precautionary measure due to his concussion, I believe) and Lasalo comes in to replace him.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I wonder if this means we're keeping him. I reckon he could be a great option for our top 25 next year. He's far too good for NSW Cup and would be cheaper than plenty of other options.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The fact we've brought another second tier player into the NRL team probably means Arthur's intends to use him for the rest of the season. Like Radradra and Edwards.

Latest posts