What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD8 V Cowboys 1300 Smiles Stadium

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I would have preferred if Junior Paulo came into team but Lasalo should get the job done from the bench.

It's quite significant that we're using another second tier player, especially because we have top 25 options available (as you say, with Junior Paulo). This looks like a sweetener to keep Lasalo happy (and obviously rewarding good form), which means we will probably be keeping him beyond this year.

I am starting to wonder if Tim Mannah will be staying with us.

Last edited:

El Diablo

Post Whore
lets see if Luke Patten and his mates try to get the Cowboys home

i reckon penalty count will 12-2 to the Cowboys

Parraren

Bench
I have a funny feeling we might win this one.

This despite the fact I have tipped against us.

oldmancraigy

Coach
I wonder if this means we're keeping him. I reckon he could be a great option for our top 25 next year. He's far too good for NSW Cup and would be cheaper than plenty of other options.

The main problem with him in his first stint as a first grader was his 'invisibility'. He would make one or 2 impressive surges, then be invisible the rest of the game.

His defence on the fringes was suspect, hopefully less of an issue in the middle.