What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd9: Parra v Knights GAME DAY thread 12/7/20

Tooooks

Bench
FMD!! Stefano might be a bit young and not understand or know the rights and wrongs of current Covid restrictions but geez, where are the instructions from the club? Do they just let these dopes do what they want to do after a game?
It may only take one infraction to shut the whole NRL season down. This sort of ignorance, after many months of education throughout the media, really pisses me off.

An official actually told him to stop then he goes straight back over to (presumably) his mum and hugs her.

They’ll have more news on it at halftime.

chiefy1

Bench
He’s obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed. It’s pretty simple really. Debut or not it’s pretty dumb

Well just checked the team song . Stefano was with the group in the sheds. I'd say he will be isolated and tested with maybe the team tested as well.

Noise

Coach
The game showed a few things

* We need Moses back ASAP. The way he directs the team around the field is so evident and credit to him because he’s come along way.

* BA needs to put a rocket up these guys who were coming out of the tunnel laughing. I don’t my confidence but you don’t laugh and put a shit first 40 mins like that

* How shit the redneck Knights? We had our main playmaker missing and two very inexperienced played in the halves. We played like shit for most of the game without any direction and the Knights couldn’t beat us. That was satisfying.

* our defence was excellent on our line

Latest posts