What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd9: Parra v Knights GAME DAY thread 12/7/20

Suitman

Post Whore
Yep, they will suspend him and he will have to get tested and possibly everyone that goes in the sheds with him, ie. the whole f**ken team and coaching staff. Stupid f**king idiot.

Sorry, but missed this.
What happened?

Gronk

Staff member
Yep, they will suspend him and he will have to get tested and possibly everyone that goes in the sheds with him, ie. the whole f**ken team and coaching staff. Stupid f**king idiot.
I just watched the presser and the media are making a big thing about it. BA said he was fine with it. I guess Evans might be right for next week ?

Expect Moses to be named in the 21 he said.

Sphagnum

Coach
Huh.

Every single run he was given to get us off our line he made good tough meters,

And f**k he made a few of them

In attack the guy aint getting any quality ball outside Wanga, I wouldn't be writing him off for that.
You’re arguing with an absolute Pelican there mate. He is going great and anyone with even a tiny understanding of footy knows that.

TheParraboy

Staff member
BA Presser

Good tough performance, did a lot of defence at training, hardly any ball work (it showed)
Proud of defence, work to do on attack
Squad maturing, trusting each other
few questions of Stefano hugging

No mention of JPaulo at presser, nor in the commentary (fox)

Noise

Coach
I just watched the presser and the media are making a big thing about it. BA said he was fine with it. I guess Evans might be right for next week ?

Expect Moses to be named in the 21 he said.
BA may have been fine with it but the NRL won't be. There are strict rules for a reason. If the whole team all have to get tested or worse, Stefano has the virus and the whole squad and staff have to quarantine BA might not be so fine with it.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Some info coming up at HT in the Manly/Dragons game on Stefano breaching biosecurity protocol

Suitman

Post Whore
Stefano was hugging about half a dozen people in the crowd after the game.

FMD!! Stefano might be a bit young and not understand or know the rights and wrongs of current Covid restrictions but geez, where are the instructions from the club? Do they just let these dopes do what they want to do after a game?
It may only take one infraction to shut the whole NRL season down. This sort of ignorance, after many months of education throughout the media, really pisses me off.

Noise

Coach
FMD!! Stefano might be a bit young and not understand or know the rights and wrongs of current Covid restrictions but geez, where are the instructions from the club? Do they just let these dopes do what they want to do after a game?
It may only take one infraction to shut the whole NRL season down. This sort of ignorance, after many months of education throughout the media, really pisses me off.
Stefano is a f**king dumb arse. All players know the rules.

chiefy1

Juniors

I saw an offical that pulled him to the side after the game. I doubt very much that he would be in the sheds with the players. He'll be isolated immediately.

Latest posts