What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RE:New Home Jersey!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PREDATOR

Juniors
For those that are unaware,the new jersey will be available from Rebel Sports from 4th December for $149..I attempted to put this on the official panthers site (twice) and it was deleted (twice)..maybe its because the official line is "Panthers is the only place to get the new jersey before xmas" :?

mightypanther

Juniors
You're not really surprised they deleted the posts are you PREDATOR?

I'm not. It's typical really. :roll:

mightypanther

Juniors
Because they don't want anyone advertising the jerseys for sale anywhere other than the Panthers supporters den obviously.

They tried to give the impression that the den would be the only place you could get them before Xmas.

Anything to maximise their own sales I suppose.

Panther

Juniors
Could be but if youre a member the jersey is $148.50 as you pointed out elsewhere.

Maybe they thought BENNY!!!! had another reason for the post?

mightypanther

Juniors
Yeah, and SOME people take it way too far and become paranoid too.

And that's a ridiculous way to live.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Maybe they thought BENNY!!!! had another reason for the post?

:?

Maybe all BENNY!!! wanted to do was let other panther fans who do not live in the vicinity of Penrith and also to let those who live out of the state who do not have access to the Panthers Den, other than online, that Rebel Sports, that is a statewide store, sells the panthers jersey at a good price!

What other reason would there be other than that? My god.

One could ask the same of you `Panther' why the need to hide? Why the need to initmidate under an anonymous handle when you could have easily done it as yourself? :roll:

Panther

Juniors
Funny how para and noia always travel in pairs.Nothing unusual about using a handle on web as most people do.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Funny how para and noia always travel in pairs

We will soon see when your two cronies follow you in, like last time. :lol

Nothing unusual about using a handle on web as most people do.
And there is nothing unusual about you condemning such things either, especially when they are going to make suggestions of others such as you have...

Panther

Juniors
Not hostile but some people are perhaps a little strange.Maybe she puts the Speedos on her hubby and imagines things :lol:

mightypanther

Juniors
Maybe you should do something about that filthy mind of yours Panther.

Like getting it out of the gutter for a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts