What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reasons why Melbourne are hated

Evolution

Juniors
Come on just admit it. The real reason Melbourne are hated by so many opposition fans now is because they have been dominant and teams don't enjoy losing to a club based in afl territory.

They don't like loosing to people who know little about the game and could care less.

Is your Turner hatred because he pulled out of his GC contract? If so do you hate every other player to do so as well?

Last edited:

t-ba

Post Whore
If you have sympathy for Brisbane you're a hypocritical wanker. The Broncos brought the game into disrepute with their off field actions, while the Storm push the rules and upset the opposition teams and fans with their tactics, these tactics have usually been legal.

Come on just admit it. The real reason Melbourne are hated by so many opposition fans now is because they have been dominant and teams don't enjoy losing to a club based in afl territory.

Success breeds arrogance. The Roosters and the Broncos and Sea Eagles before them were hated for that reason. The only difference is that the Storm fans are the current crop of wankers.

Loudstrat

Coach
I certainly didn't hate them tonight - thought they metered out sweet justice on behalf of all Rugby League.

Yes, Smith is a grub. ON THE FIELD.

Brisbane are grubs on it AND off it.

Matt23

Staff member
If they were successful without using their grubby tactics, they would'nt be as hated would they?

Special K

Coach
Cameron Smith coming out and saying how action should be taken against ben ross i think it was then a few weeks later he was coming out and defending a storm player for the same thing.

There was a thread highlighting this during the time it happened. It was early this year...

Also Smith saying the storm don't wrestle then coming out and saying he hopes craig and nsw don't out wrestle qld because it would ruin the big game.

t-ba

Post Whore
They don't like loosing to people who know little about the game and could care less.

Yes, because the Storm roster is just loaded with Victorians. Half the team is from Logan...

Is you Turner hatred because he pulled out of his GC contract? If so do you hate every other player to do so as well?

Because he's a sooky grub, who inexplicably got an Origin run over about 15 other better wingers than him because Bellamy played favourites.

simostorm

Bench
Stuff you guys are full of crap.. all bagging whatever club is dominent for a long periord...
Roosters, Storm.

If your club was in a similar state your club and you would be exactly the same..

Evolution

Juniors
Yes, because the Storm roster is just loaded with Victorians. Half the team is from Logan...

Supporters or whatever. The players live here now and represent the state people only see them as Queenslanders when it suits them.

t1tan

Juniors
Stuff you guys are full of crap.. all bagging whatever club is dominent for a long periord...
Roosters, Storm.

If your club was in a similar state your club and you would be exactly the same..
Methink you assume

AILD

Bench
HAHAHA

You wanna hear something funny simone...

Unlike the sh*t you have dribbled on with, none of which is factual or could be proven on a forum everything else stated in this thread anti your team actual is factual!!!!

and i am amazed at the response, how often do you see this many replies this quickly so laye at night....

PS

Why the f**k would anyone wanna go to Melbourne?????????

ive been there once....and quite frankly i would rather spend a weekned licking your sister out! With her Crabs!!!!

Why dont you come up to sydney to the saints storm match at Kogarah next year...

il be on the hill at the scoreboard end on the 20m line with a Red hat holding a banner saying "Simonestorm loves bellamy's wang!!!" there will be 6000 other blokes wearing a red v around me...

and honest to f**king God i would love to see you there

suck a wang

Pete

ill come along too then...cant wait!

t-ba

Post Whore
Supporters or whatever. The players live here now and represent the state people only see them as Queenslanders when it suits them.

They're a franchise. They represent themselves and the commercial interests of their owners. How many ex-Storm players actually stay on in Victoria?

It's like saying a Magistrate from Mosman is a salt of the Earth Country Kid because they're put into the Cobar Local Court for a few years.

Beyond the arrogant f**kwits, no one besides a few flat earthers gives a sh*t about Melbourne's geographic location or their fans. We're not being dominated by Victorians, we're being dominated by a team of players from Crestmead and Bowraville.

Apey

Staff member
I love how the Storm get to people so much. It's why I'm becoming a bit of a closet fan.

It really hurts, doesn't it? :lol:

Another thread, woot. Same sh*t different title.

StormChaser

First Grade
HAHAHA

You wanna hear something funny simone...

Unlike the sh*t you have dribbled on with, none of which is factual or could be proven on a forum everything else stated in this thread anti your team actual is factual!!!!

and i am amazed at the response, how often do you see this many replies this quickly so laye at night....

PS

Why the f**k would anyone wanna go to Melbourne?????????

ive been there once....and quite frankly i would rather spend a weekned licking your sister out! With her Crabs!!!!

Why dont you come up to sydney to the saints storm match at Kogarah next year...

il be on the hill at the scoreboard end on the 20m line with a Red hat holding a banner saying "Simonestorm loves bellamy's wang!!!" there will be 6000 other blokes wearing a red v around me...

and honest to f**king God i would love to see you there

suck a wang

Pete

I'm from Sydney, but if the likes of YOU represent the typical Sydney League fan, then I'd sooner be a Victorian, no strike that, I'd even be a bloody QUEENSLANDER!

What a knob. You are gobsmackingly dull.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Bottom line: Storm have a superb record over since the beginning of 06

64 wins, 16 losses.

A little more respect is warranted and humble pie needs to be eaten.

I was bloody delighted when the Storm scored. I dislike the Broncos strongly while I respect their history, I don't think I could handle them winning the comp twice in 3 years when they hadn't been anywhere near the best side all year on either occasion. Also I didn't feel sorry for the Broncos sitting on the ground, because I believe in karma and its not about Broncos being punished for something, its about them knowing what it's like to lose a big game.

Last edited: