What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebecca Wilson at it again

Canard

Immortal
She is now claiming that a clean game with no fighting is ruining league.

That's a worse back flip then DCE. She has been the ring leader of the "League Players are thugs" for over a decade now.

It's clear proof that they are just paid to bag the NRL no matter what.

I wish a debilitating non life threatening disease on this hater of Rugby League.

Brutus

Referee
This moron was the first to bag RL whenever there was a blue. The Gallen punch on Myles, the Brett White punch on Steve Price - this drink driver was the first on the case bagging the code for thuggery.

insert.pause

First Grade
Rebecca Wilson: The smell of scandal has become a stench that threatens to derail rugby league

Dave Smith, the new commission and all of those who continue to hand out light punishments to the offenders, must understand that this has become a mammoth crisis.Let's start with Paul Gallen. The NSW captain has turned himself into a hero for his cowardly attack on Queenslander Nate Myles. But those wise enough to distance themselves from a debate between Blues and Maroons supporters believe league sank to new depths the night of the first Origin.Here was the captain, unleashing on a player who did not raise a fist in protest. Under the rules of any other sport, he would be immediately sent from the field. In league, his coach says it was a "great moment in Origin" and his judiciary judges ruled king hitting an opponent without answer was only worth a week off the field.Gallen had the hide to arc up about his punishment, blaming Myles, the judiciary and even the code for promoting the biff. Some former league players who now make a handsome living from commentating on the game patted him on the back on his way through more than a dozen media appearances.Gallen soon appeared to believe he was truly wronged. Nobody had asked those who had watched it, the fringe observers who only engage during Origin, what they had thought of the sickly attack as they watched from their lounge rooms.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...ail-rugby-league/story-fni3fh9n-1226667778110

YOUR FAULT, GAL

NEW South Wales captain Paul Gallen said the four players sent to the sin bin during Origin II was "embarrassing" for the game.

What he and a multitude of NSW fans have overlooked is that the rule which imposes a strict ban on any punches during a match was introduced as a result of Gallen's cowardly punching frenzy on Nate Myles in Origin I.

If Gallen had kept his fists to himself, nobody at the NRL would have intervened.

Furthermore, the barking from the Blues side that the referees cost NSW the game is a joke.

If Queensland had won by a few points, screaming blue murder about the refereeing might be justified. The Blues lost by 20 points. You don't lose games by that much because of a referee.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...atest-footballer/story-fnii0lxl-1226671613630

BuffaloRules

Coach
Wait a minute... I am confused...

Wilson was vehemently critical of biff in Origin a couple of years ago but now laments its absence and thinks that it will lead to diminishing ratings and TV money...

It's a similar story with Sloth whinging about both sides of the fixed Scheduling argument, and both for and against games being played in suburban grounds (locking people out), and playing at ANZ ( soulless empty cavern).

If I didn't know better I would assume they are just always trying to highlight the negative. But that would be ridiculous as that doesn't happen with any other sport in the world..

Ibleedblue

Juniors
She is disgraceful. She doesn't what a perfect Rugby League world she craves sending our game down the drain and bad mouthing it all over town. I would love to give her a spray.

taipan

Referee
I have given her a spray on a couple of occasions.She answers the odd point,but ignores the ones that are facts or close to the bone.
I won't on this occasion,else she gets the impression I am an avid reader of her bile.

insert.pause

First Grade
CJXMZpiVAAA60vU.jpg

yet she acts like an authority on the game ffs!

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Beccy has to go the brandy in this cold weather,Bardinet VSOP 700ml for about 25 bucks at Dan Murphy's is not bad for the price babe

Danish

Referee
Tupou was about the best winger for NSW last night tbh. Lost no metres, made no errors.

Latest posts