What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebecca Wilson at it again

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
Not nrl related but mitchell johnson has hammered her on twitter for an article she wrote about the cricket team he called her arrogant and disrespectful

Not nrl related but mitchell johnson has hammered her on twitter for an article she wrote about the cricket team he called her arrogant and disrespectful
He's being polite to her.
I'm guessing she has said something about our Cricket team.
What does she know about Cricket, nothing i would guess, if going on her past history on sports.
She has never played Cricket or Rugby League i would have guessed, so how would she know whats it like to be on a field of play when the going gets tough.
She's DUI Becs and a fumbleball ambassador. Enough said.

tumbidragon

First Grade
What does she know about Cricket, nothing i would guess, if going on her past history on sports.
She has never played Cricket or Rugby League i would have guessed, so how would she know whats it like to be on a field of play when the going gets tough.

Well It's played on a round pitch, just like VFL. So therefore she's a bonafide expert..

BuffaloRules

Coach
Looking forward already to the negative spin she will find for Saturday...

It will include all or some of the following

-No expansion announced
-International game will suffer
- Massive loss for country fans with the abolition of City v Country
-How much contra in the new deal? $300 Million?
-One origin game moving to Sunday ( even though she has been calling for all games to be moved to stand alone weekends for some time)
- Dave Smith has bought himself a new BMW
-Bring back the biff ( except Gallen v Miles at State of Origin... that is not acceptable)
- The NRL have rushed it.
- The deal locks in the NRL until 2022, by then we will be all hooked up to new virtual reality platforms and not watching TV anyway...

undertaker

Coach

Didn't she play netball?

undertaker

Coach
I think she has grown some.

:lol::clap:

4577583_orig.jpg

Last edited:

undertaker

Coach
Jesus! That's what bourbon does to you?! She's only 50 isn't she?

close. 53.

But compared to how she looked like on that one-off Footy Show appearance back in 2005, she has aged a hell of a lot since then.

I have a Chinese friend who's mother is only a few years younger than Bourbon (born in the late '60s) and fair dinkum, the mother looks young enough to be Bourbon's daughter. I don't know if that's attributed to her not drinking bourbon, let alone not picking up two DUIs or driving without a license

Latest posts