What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebecca Wilson at it again

beave

Coach
Too late..........

old-scary-people3.jpg

W.Smith

Juniors
I saw DUI a few years ago at an Origin and thought she was a better sort than I thought she was then, she had a tight little rig dressed in jeans and a coat and looked a good sort but then I saw her live on tv last year on that crappy sportsline with Tool Robertson and I couldn't believe how crap she looked and that photo posted above is even more shocking than last I saw her on tv

and that dress ! WTF is that thing !

taipan

Referee
Sloth reminds me of a spiv trying to flog feelthy postcards, in the back streets of downtown Marrakesh.Imagine that gimp with a Fez on his cranium.
Bourbs reminds me of a tackling bag with makeup.

The personalities of cadavers.

adamkungl

Immortal
Those 2 photos are the stuff of nightmares. She makes Bronwyn Bishop seem like a bit of a looker by comparison

Sgt. Kabukiman

Juniors
I have a Chinese friend who's mother is only a few years younger than Bourbon (born in the late '60s) and fair dinkum, the mother looks young enough to be Bourbon's daughter. I don't know if that's attributed to her not drinking bourbon, let alone not picking up two DUIs or driving without a license

Hook a brother up?

insert.pause

First Grade
She is absolutely obsessed with Dave Smith, everything she writes is about him or references him in some way, again tonight on SportsNight she droned on about some speech he made at the DallyMurdochs, it's obsession territory & very creepy.

Brutus

Referee
She is absolutely obsessed with Dave Smith, everything she writes is about him or references him in some way, again tonight on SportsNight she droned on about some speech he made at the DallyMurdochs, it's obsession territory & very creepy.

It's pathetic isn't it.

She was always going to vilify whoever took over her beloved mate Gallop.

Last edited:

Incorrect

Coach
I trust she has made a public apology in one of her columns or on air, to ALL rugby league fans for her contention during the Adam Goodes' booing fiasco that AFL crowds are/were above league fans with regard to behaviour and decency after that fine upstanding citizen punched that lady in the face at the Dockers game last Friday night??

If someone could post a link to the apology I'd appreciate it....

j5o6hn

Juniors
Re Wilson,
In NEWS CORP Murdoch has made it clear that his newspapers and other outlets will promote AFL at the expense of Rugby League, Wilson has just been practising for when the edict comes into being

Re Wilson,
In NEWS CORP Murdoch has made it clear that his newspapers and other outlets will promote AFL at the expense of Rugby League, Wilson has just been practising for when the edict comes into being
Rugby League fans will respond by not buying Murdoch's newspapers and Rugby League friendly bosses will not put advertisements in Murdoch's newspapers.
Also people like myself who use to click on Murdoch's newspapers will no longer do so.
For Murdoch its all about money. Switch off his cash flow and he will soon change his mind
Remember he switched from being an Australian to a citizen of the USA to make even more money.

Latest posts