What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebecca Wilson at it again

BuffaloRules

Coach
Bex taking another shot at Smith today with typical f**ked up logic...

"If Smith resigns after organising a 2 billion dollar TV deal, then NRL diehards will be asking themselves what he actually did for the game".

Did DUI Beccs pass comment on Eddie McChins when he said things about Goodes?
Did Goodes confront Eddie McChins when he said things about him like he did the 13 year old girl?

BuffaloRules

Coach
Bex has had a shot at many other AFL flogs in her column today - Akermanis, McGuire, Brereton as well as others in the media who don't agree with her opinion..

I think she will become blackballed now...

insert.pause

First Grade
Bex taking another shot at Smith today with typical f**ked up logic...

"If Smith resigns after organising a 2 billion dollar TV deal, then NRL diehards will be asking themselves what he actually did for the game".

Nice plug for Fairfax, she doesn't seem to realise it's a f**king gossip column, only slightly more credible than her own.

Cletus

First Grade
Yeah all he did was increase the TV rights by 500% in 4 years, we need a better CEO.

gallop_david_nrl_2.jpg

typicalfan

Coach
Whenever I see that shot,I think of the kids fairy tale." Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin."

Geez that photo inspires confidence in the leadership of a sport. :sarcasm:

I think the exterior shows deep thought while the brain is doing tumbleweeds.

saint.nick

Coach
I know this isn't NRL related, but 9 news actually thought that a seal playing around with people on a jet-ski in the ocean was news-worthy...it outrages me.

The Rosco

Bench
And also in today's column from it . . . . she does a brilliant and subtle dilution of the truth and calls the 13yr old girl a teenager. ( to suit the angle she is writing )
Yes, technically she is a teenager but if BB was penning a story about how a RL player had this girl at a party, I'll bet my nads she would be described as a 13 yr old girl.

And also in today's column from it . . . . she does a brilliant and subtle dilution of the truth and calls the 13yr old girl a teenager. ( to suit the angle she is writing )
Yes, technically she is a teenager but if BB was penning a story about how a RL player had this girl at a party, I'll bet my nads she would be described as a 13 yr old girl.
DUI Becs is probably saying all this to protect the benefits she gets from being a fumbleball ambassador.

Perth Red

Post Whore
He who pays the piper calls the tune! We've known for years jerks like Allan Jones are paid to make up news favouring companies and political parties, why should we be surprised if some sports businesses are doing it?

He who pays the piper calls the tune! We've known for years jerks like Allan Jones are paid to make up news favouring companies and political parties, why should we be surprised if some sports businesses are doing it?

How much do you get for spruiking Perth Pirates?

Latest posts