What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebecca Wilson comments

saintsarah

Juniors
Did anyone else who listens to MMM of a Saturday morning talking footy, a few weeks ago, recall them talking to Rebecca Wilson regarding the doping allegations at Cronulla etc? She was saying that apparently there is ALOT more to come out on the whole doping incidenct, she said she couldn't say for legal reasons, but she knows that there is more that will be very incriminating that will come out sooner or later...also said that she was shocked when she heard what it was...hmm, keen to find out what it is, or like most things i guess it will just blow over and we'll never find out what it is.
I find it funny that Cronulla's performance during that period of time was nothing special, certainly didn't add anything to their rather empty trophy cabinet..guess if you are desperate you'll try anything!

64 Dragon

Coach
Maybe it's nothing and Wilson is just shooting her big mouth off, as usual. She does work for News Ltd, doesn't she?

gypsy

Bench
Wilson is a hypocrite, she takes pleasure in kicking people who have made mistakes. Unfortunately for her, her drink driving/driving without a license escapades have left her with zero credibility.

Last edited:

saints4ever

First Grade
I find it hard to believe that this supposed earth shattering story is known by so many journalists. The fact they can't say anything for legal reasons begs the question, how and why were you told?

FlameThrower

Bench
Rebecca Wilson just loves to stir about things he actually has no clue about. Grubby journalist
No respect or time for this woman. Let me tell u a story....
When Fatty Vautin had his accident in the Sumo suit on Footy Show,(serious accident as it turned out), same week Sterlo's dad passes away, so both not on Footy Show as a team for a week or so (Fatty off for most of the year), that weekend she writes in DailyTelly, how much better Ratings are without Fatty and Sterlo on Footy Show. I thought what a low act, a guy in hospital with mild head injury, and other with a dead Dad. And she writes that crap....
Never forget or forgive that.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
It's old news.

ASADA have have scrapped all future interviews with players. So the anti-RL brigade are getting a little nervous.

Wilson is merely joining those in the gutter who are still trying to profit from the whole sordid episode. Unfortunately, a lot of RL supporters get sucked into it as well.

The REAL story is that Rugby League is a relatively clean sport.

AFL were the dodgy ones that started all this investigation, and they are a long way from getting out of the woods. The Elephant in the room is Essendon.

Blue Dragon

Juniors
She is a major grub. It seems she will do or say anything to get some fame, but all she achieves is to make herself look like an idiot. She was part of the journalists that made the allegations that the "alledged injections" accelerated the death of John Mannah. Very insensitive so soon after the guys passing, and disgusting the way they handled it all. Have another drink Bec

Minh

First Grade
I have explosive revelations but for legal reasons I can't say it, there anyone can say that.

big pat

Coach
i guess saintsarah means well, but taking up good space with telecrap journo's, doesn't look good.

Hutty1986

Immortal
She's a deadset oxygen thief. Every week in her terrible "articles" she's writing some more negative sh*t about either a sport or a particular team/athlete. Either that or she's dribbling some sop story about how no-one took her/takes her seriously in a male-dominated sports journalism industry. Hot tip: It's not because you're female , it's because you are a merkin

At some point the Scum WILL be stripped along with Manly. It's painful to have to wait when we're sailing so close to the spoon. But it will happen. That's all good news in its own right (about a decent second best to a premiership in my eyes) but the extra icing is that with the Scum purged of about fourteen players we may have dispensation to throw some of our deadwood at them. Be great to see them humiliated and spooned and then have to field Vidot, Stanley and Bronson on the right next year when we massacre them at Scum Stadium.

Godz Illa

Coach
When I read the thread title I saw the word 'comment' but my brain read it as another word beginning with 'c' and ending with 'nt' - but there was no moment of cognitive dissonance. It made sense

saint.nick

Coach
I don't think I've ever agreed with her. Ever. Maybe only the time when she said she dislikes the tigers because their team was full of cocky smartasses. Most of her material can be basically defined by flogging a dead horse. She's a sheep. Her opinions are always reflected in some brigade to bring whichever person or group down. Like Matty Johns a few years ago.

Mr Red

First Grade
i find talking to this Wilson makes more sense...

castaway-wilson.jpg

saintsarah

Juniors
At some point the Scum WILL be stripped along with Manly. It's painful to have to wait when we're sailing so close to the spoon. But it will happen. That's all good news in its own right (about a decent second best to a premiership in my eyes) but the extra icing is that with the Scum purged of about fourteen players we may have dispensation to throw some of our deadwood at them. Be great to see them humiliated and spooned and then have to field Vidot, Stanley and Bronson on the right next year when we massacre them at Scum Stadium.
lol..one can only hope!