What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebecca Wilson - Worst Rugby League Reporter.....ever.

DC_fan

Coach
To a certain extent I agree with Ms Wilson. Rugby League here in Australia has a limited growth potential, but then again so does Aussie Rules.

Apey

Staff member
Rebecca Wilson is another one of those ladies whose personality drives you f**king mental but you'd still love to give her one any day of the week.

Brutus

Referee
I was just reading what you said.

If you have problems explaining yourself thats not my problem.

It was plain obvious what i said.

Read it again extremely slowly and take note of the breaks in between sentences.

Then stop breathing for about 5 mins and we'll all be happy.

Fire

First Grade
Rebecca Wilson is another one of those ladies whose personality drives you f**king mental but you'd still love to give her one any day of the week.

Oh man. I can't believe you just wrote that. That's f**ken sad.

Last edited:

jonno_knights

Juniors

No, that would be a girl like Lara Bingle, Paris Hilton, etc. Something along those lines.

Wouldnt touch Wilson with a 10ft pole, but i guess I dont speak for the older generation (21yr old here).

No, that would be a girl like Lara Bingle, Paris Hilton, etc. Something along those lines.

Wouldnt touch Wilson with a 10ft pole, but i guess I dont speak for the older generation (21yr old here).

I'm in the older generation and reckon Betty White has her/it covered, by plenty.

In fact, I think anyone married to her/it should be considered gay.