What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebecca Wilson - Worst Rugby League Reporter.....ever.

LESStar58

Referee
So....

Because the latest AFL round of expansion has utterly failed, Mr Wilson believes the NRL should not expand to western Australia. Yeah, okay :lol:

She completely ignores the facts:

1. The AFL expanded into already saturated markets. There was NO evidence that either SE QLD or Sydney could handle another AFL team. There just wasn't the market. It was just the complete arrogance of the AFL believing that non-AFL fans in QLD and NSW would flock to their game.

Instead, unsurprisingly (or surprisingly to AFL admin), the vast majority of Suns and Giants fans were 'stolen' from the Swans or Lions. NRL or Union has been unaffected by AFL expansion. This is proof of an over-saturated AFL market. It was always doomed to fail.

2. Conversely, there is little doubt of a market for the NRL in western Australia. There is currently no team for locals to support, thus a team based in Perth will not 'steal' fans away from another local team.

In fact, where ever the NRL expands will not be to the detriment of an existing team because there is A MARKET FOR THAT TEAM!

Good post.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Inferiority complex? Haha! The shoe is certainly on the other foot and will likely stay there until the sun burns out.

AFL is the cooler cousin? FMD.
AFL is the nerdy cousin who had his lunch money stolen off him at school.

Apey

Staff member
Wilson_Rebecca.jpg
Wilson_Rebecca.jpg
Wilson_Rebecca.jpg
Wilson_Rebecca.jpg

Patorick

Staff member
Do you know how many years ago that pic was taken?

And how much photoshop was enabled?

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Anytime I read her rubbish I ask myself "Whose agenda is she pushing and who is she trying to influence?"

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Rebecca Wilson is another one of those ladies whose personality drives you f**king mental but you'd still love to give her one any day of the week.

I'd be undecided at what inaminate weapon I would use.

Meanwhile, stating that she is a lady makes me have serious doubts about you.

Loudstrat

Coach
Friggin hell Apey. I'm a Parra supporter in NSW who went for Country. I'm not even that desperate.

Latest posts