What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebecca Wilson - Worst Rugby League Reporter.....ever.

Very much upset that Gallop got axed.

My views are reflective of the majority of league fans. All you need to do is look at the polls on Fox Sports and newspaper websites where there is resounding support for Gallop's job performance to realise that all of you tin foil hat posters are very much in the minority of society.
Come on Bec,you know that only pro DG or News Ltd comments get published..
But after a night on the turps you would think that that is an accurate reflection of RL fans views on the subject.

juanfarkall

Coach
I still struggle to understand what weird desire Hartigan has that he finds that hideous creature attractive in any way, shape or form.

Spot the difference;

stock-photo-13605405-dropped-meat-pie.jpg

526471-rebecca-wilson.jpg

LESStar58

Referee
The Dropped Pie said:
The dark forces are back in play and rugby league is once again on tenterhooks

Should have put it at the start of the article. That way I would have known not to read past the first line.

My mother almost ran over Bourbs with a trolley in a supermarket aisle up in Tarre. I berated my dear old mother for not aiming properly.

Will be interesting who is on Offsiders and what they have to say about Gallop tomorrow morning. I imagine the AFLphiles will give to to Grant deluxe.

LESStar58

Referee
No way Rothfield is the imp, the Imp is awesome. Smarter then his twin siblings and funny as hell.

tumblr_lmd8pglVhC1qezk7so1_500.jpg

“How would you like to die, Tyrion son of Tywin?”
“In my own bed, at the age of 80 with a bellyful of wine and a girl’s mouth around my c**k.”

He on the turps or something?

He's usually drunk midweek @ noon , hate to see him at this time on a sat night.

Warren Ryan best summed up rothfield when he said he's never known a rugby league journalist who knew so little about rugby league as rothfield does.

The guy is a mental midget.

Latest posts