What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebels Chase Knights Flyer Cooper Vuna

Spot On

Coach
I just finished listening to Kevin Moore on Talkin Sport. Did you hear the interview? The Dogs are looking to sign four QUALITY players for 2011. They already have Tolman and are chasing Hodkinson from Manly. Now if they have the room under their cap we must have plenty. We should be able to sign at least four quality players as well. If we can't we are obviously paying overs for a lot of our blokes.

Serc

First Grade
lol...if they're not careful they'll be sending some special auditors over to Dogs HQ soon...

Either that or they've figured out the Broncos secret ways in the past of getting people to sign for significantly less value than they are worth!

Nuffy

Bench
I just finished listening to Kevin Moore on Talkin Sport. Did you hear the interview? The Dogs are looking to sign four QUALITY players for 2011. They already have Tolman and are chasing Hodkinson from Manly. Now if they have the room under their cap we must have plenty. We should be able to sign at least four quality players as well. If we can't we are obviously paying overs for a lot of our blokes.

They signed a host of players last year and are chasing another 4 names?

Their cap must be well structured to add another 4.

If we don't sign any names, I sincerely hope that we don't splash the cash on upgrades for the players we have now.

We need to bide our time for quality, not just squander the cap position we've got.