What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recurring Themes in Dreams

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
I keep dreaming that I'm on the same bus as this girl I know from Germany. I'm really happy, but then I ask why she's in England, and she tells me that she's working here or something along those lines. Then I realise it's bullshít and I'm dreaming, and get all upset.

It's a recurring dream I've had for a few months now, and it's doing my head in.

What does it mean?!

Feez_Giggles

Bench
i dont know paul, might just be you wishing you were with her again? like you wish somehow you could just end up in the same place or something

i hate the worst nightmare on thursday morning, it was so horrible i was shaken all day :S :(

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
hey fee, i think i figured out what my dream was about. It was kinda cool in the end I think.

Feez_Giggles

Bench
yeah? cool magools, tell me about in on msn sometime ok? i forgot to think about it :( i have been to busy to have thought process

bazza

Immortal
Paul-The-Cowboy said:
I keep dreaming that I'm on the same bus as this girl I know from Germany. I'm really happy, but then I ask why she's in England, and she tells me that she's working here or something along those lines. Then I realise it's bullshít and I'm dreaming, and get all upset.

It's a recurring dream I've had for a few months now, and it's doing my head in.

What does it mean?!

do you want to know what I think it means ..................

Latest posts