What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recurring Themes in Dreams

Raider_69

Post Whore
occasionally she gives me advice and what not, but generally its just talking to a faceless person, whilst im inclind to go with the idea that it could be me having feelings for someone that im not admitting or repressing, it could be one of a 2 people... how do i know which one?

Feez_Giggles

Bench
raidey - u have to open ur heart .. and obviously your mind, and she will reveal herself in ur dream. or just be open to it and things will happen!

listen to waht she says, that will probably give away who she is

Raider_69

Post Whore
but the issue is one is a new shelia that im pretty keen on atm, the other is a past shelia who had pretty strong feelings for...

Feez_Giggles

Bench
u said the dreams have been happening for a while

i would say the girl from the past. thats what faceless people generally mean, something repressed or something denied

Raider_69

Post Whore
Feez_Giggles said:
u said the dreams have been happening for a while

i would say the girl from the past. thats what faceless people generally mean, something repressed or something denied

well you would think so, but the dreams stops for a good 3 months and only recently come back when ive been starting to get alot closer to the new chick... so its completely sent me into a spin

Feez_Giggles

Bench
i still think the girl from the past. maybe getting close to someone new is reminding u or things past. i'm not saying u shouldn't go for it with this new bird, sometimes our subconciousses bring up things just for something to do. but just, listen to what she says in ur dream and see

pixie nipples

Juniors
It's more like a recurring nightmare, but sometimes I think I can still hear the hiss and wheeze of poor Chris's medical equipment.

Raider_69

Post Whore
pixie nipples said:
It's more like a recurring nightmare, but sometimes I think I can still hear the hiss and wheeze of poor Chris's medical equipment.

f**k off mole