What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Dead Redemption - Grand Theft Western... Oh My!!!

jargan83

Coach
I noticed that EB have Red Dead cheap as chips, given some of the reviews given by you lot might have to go and pick it up

I reckon I spent the first 2 days just hunting and lassooing people and causing mayhem, I got so lost in doing random IMO the random stuff you could do was better than in any GTA.

Danish

Referee
I reckon I spent the first 2 days just hunting and lassooing people and causing mayhem, I got so lost in doing random IMO the random stuff you could do was better than in any GTA.

Absolutely.

I think its because if you just wanted to run around being a prick and knocking off people out in the sticks you did not get in any sort of trouble for it as such, besides having to deal with the occasional bounty hunter.

You could rack up 30 odd kills out on the trails then still just waltz through town providing you took out all witnesses along the way, as it bloody well should be.

Nothing more annoying in GTA than shooting someone in the middle of nowhere only to have cops all over you in minutes

Danish

Referee
I suck at cheating. every time I try it ends in a duel. I end up wasting every player at the table and losing the coin I invested..... great fun though :lol:

I also love hanging around Armadillo waiting for the gang to ride through and trying out different ways to take them all out. Nothing better than standing in the middle of the street, firing a warning shot to draw their attention (adds to the difficulty when they start shooting on you) then taking them all out with dead eye

soc123_au

Staff member
I am going to dig it out of the archives again I think. I did it the last time as a good guy, might give it a run as an evil bastard this time around.

edabomb

First Grade
Got it yesterday based on the discussion here and friends recommendations. Will give it a thrash on the weekend and come back here :lol:

Feej

First Grade
I still play this - It's one of, if not the best game i've ever played!

jargan83

Coach
There I was minding my own business last night when a f**king Mountain Lion or Cougar or whatever it was comes out of no where and kills my horse and I barely escape with my life!

This game is awesome!!

Latest posts