What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red V Membership

getsmarty

Immortal

Gareth67

First Grade
Have only just now received my members pack , very impressed with the gift box itself showing the Dragons insignia on the front .

Among the contents was a beautiful St.George Illawarra members badge , along with the cap , beer holder , lanyard , etc.

I live way down south of the state , so the distance prohibits me from traveling to the games , but it’s good to have the members gear to remind me of the mighty Dragons .

SnowDragon

Juniors
Have only just now received my members pack , very impressed with the gift box itself showing the Dragons insignia on the front .

Among the contents was a beautiful St.George Illawarra members badge , along with the cap , beer holder , lanyard , etc.

I live way down south of the state , so the distance prohibits me from traveling to the games , but it’s good to have the members gear to remind me of the mighty Dragons .
I live on the order side of the world, and the membership pack never even got here (went round the world twice, and even the pick up local failed for my parents). Still I stay a member. HoPE corona allows me to get home and see a game live this year, last one was v Warrington in the uk!

Yow

Juniors

Live in Northern NSW cant wait to go to round 1 Sunny Coast and fly down for a couple games ,Merry Xmas everyone and a Happy New year

Gareth67

First Grade
I live on the order side of the world, and the membership pack never even got here (went round the world twice, and even the pick up local failed for my parents). Still I stay a member. HoPE corona allows me to get home and see a game live this year, last one was v Warrington in the uk!
Theres no doubting that red and white blood courses through your veins Snow Dragon and to buy your membership packs from such a distance , shows true dedication to your team .

I am sure that you shall be able to return home in the not too distant future mate .

Last edited:

This Year?

Immortal
I just wanted to bump the thread and give the Red V Membership team a shout out. I missed delivery of my pack for 2022 due to a lazy postie. Whenever I contact the membership team they reply and have resolved any problems quickly.

It's rare for me to post something good about our club, but when they do something right I feel like it should be known too.

What experiences have you had with memberships etc?

itsme

Juniors
I just wanted to bump the thread and give the Red V Membership team a shout out. I missed delivery of my pack for 2022 due to a lazy postie. Whenever I contact the membership team they reply and have resolved any problems quickly.

It's rare for me to post something good about our club, but when they do something right I feel like it should be known too.

What experiences have you had with memberships etc?
I have been a member for 19 years. 2 years ago we missed the renewal cut off by days and the seats id had for all that time got given away.

We had to split our group up over the grand stand and ended up with worse seats that get wet when it rains. A simple call before giving them away....especially after the years of loyalty would have been nice. We lost the experience of watching the games as a group, and attending hasnt been as enjoyable as it once was.

Absolutely filthy!

Draginzaaar

Bench
I have been a member for 19 years. 2 years ago we missed the renewal cut off by days and the seats id had for all that time got given away.

We had to split our group up over the grand stand and ended up with worse seats that get wet when it rains. A simple call before giving them away....especially after the years of loyalty would have been nice. We lost the experience of watching the games as a group, and attending hasnt been as enjoyable as it once was.

Absolutely filthy!
Did you do your school assignments the day before they were due?

Puff

First Grade
Customer service and assignments are 2 different things.
As a business bad feedback is always spoken about. Positives rarely.
As someone that works in sales, I find it appalling that people aren’t followed up should they not purchase as a potential sale.
He should have been followed up, and our team should have asked him for his business, especially after 19 years of repeat business.
Irrespective of his silliness not to renew, our organisation should be more switched on in relation to revenue, and I thinks it’s deficiencies are outlined here.

itsme

Juniors
I missed the cut off....that is on me and no ones fault but mine. However i would have thought id be contacted before our seats were given away. More important things happening in the world at the moment, so i aint dwelling on it. I was just answering a question that was posted.

I'm waiting to see if I get my membership renewal as a Christmas present. If not, I will have to cough the cash up myself! 🤑
How did you get on OED?
By your silence, maybe not.

I was lucky - just got mine as a birthday present!
We sit on JO hill, so seat allocation irrelevant to us.

I am looking forward to this year.
A good blend of the old and the new...

That's a very very very sad story SnowDragon.
But like Gareth67 says - you seem to have plenty of red and white blood in those veins.
So you'll pull through.
(we hope)

I also hope you can make it to a game at Jubilee his year.
If not, you'll just have to wait for that World Club Challenge in the UK later on.....

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
How did you get on OED?
By your silence, maybe not.

I was lucky - just got mine as a birthday present!
We sit on JO hill, so seat allocation irrelevant to us.

I am looking forward to this year.
A good blend of the old and the new...
You are right @Happy Old Dragon , all I got for Christmas was some nice golfing gear. A couple of days later I raided the piggy bank and renewed my membership. Still waiting for my Member's Pack though. 2022 - the Year of the Dragon!

Latest posts