What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red V Membership

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Anyone else still waiting on their member pack?

I was going to follow up with the club as they mentioned they’d be out before Christmas, but if there are a few in the same boat I may wait a bit longer..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Yes, still waiting.
Ta.. Postage is crap with covid delays and when you add in a socially distant Xmas I can see why there could be delays..

Don’t want to be one of “those*” people if I can help it..

*jerks who hassle companies unnecessarily

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
Ta.. Postage is crap with covid delays and when you add in a socially distant Xmas I can see why there could be delays..

Don’t want to be one of “those*” people if I can help it..

*jerks who hassle companies unnecessarily
I remember being told at some point a long time ago - "Patience is a virtue". 😇

getsmarty

Immortal

Slippery Morris

First Grade
How awkward would you feel being Ben Hunt facing the Dragons fans after voicing his dirty laundry and wanting out of the club with the media?

John moz

Juniors
Dragons on its way to being the no1 NRL club for membership .
The Red V members jump on and show your support new coach and now a billing dollar man sponsor show we are moving in to the future of a multi billion dollar business.
Souths and Brisbane have been around 30.000 members in previous years but Sydney members plus illawarra members we should be the next super power club .

Gardenia

Juniors
I have renewed but curious as to why my 2023 discount code isn't working in the Dragons Team Store.

Rod Coil

Juniors
Dragons on its way to being the no1 NRL club for membership .
The Red V members jump on and show your support new coach and now a billing dollar man sponsor show we are moving in to the future of a multi billion dollar business.
Souths and Brisbane have been around 30.000 members in previous years but Sydney members plus illawarra members we should be the next super power club .
That’s what they told us when we merged in 1999.
A ‘super club’ they said.
Still waiting 24 years on…..