What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reddy for 2016 Petition

Would you like to sign the #reddyfor2016 petition?

• Yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Maybe later

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

Swiftstylez

Bench
Focusing on the negative. He has made a few good runs and offloads and caught a good one against tupou. Missing a bomb is hardly a judge of a player. Mannah missed grounding a kick against the dogs that they scored from, did anyone care about that?

reynolds just kicked it out on the full is he the shittest in the nrl??

good tackle on jennings after his inside man missed one.

Last edited:

Parra47

Juniors
Don't think anyones saying Reddy is a great player, but he goes ok and is experienced and at the moment he would be a real option if he was with us. But who is the better out of Morgan, Robinson, Toutai or Reddy....? They all have their good points and there bad. Will be interesting to see what Brad does with the team for this weeks game.

T.S Quint

Coach
Missing a bomb is hardly a judge of a player.

It is if you're a winger.

Mannah missed grounding a kick against the dogs that they scored from, did anyone care about that?

:lol: You mean that ball he had no chance getting to after it ricocheted off Hoppa's and Taka's legs?
I know you hate Mannah, but come on.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Semi scored more than that in one game.

I'm in no way saying Reddy would replace Semi, I wouldn't replace him for anybody. He does however need some replacing over the next month... as does Champion for the next year. Reddy for depth isn't something I'm opposed to either.

If Gus Gould is to believed (even though Reddy is on the wing now), a center gets better with age as it is a position that requires maturity. Reddy is only 29.

Last edited:

Latest posts