What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reddy for 2016 Petition

Would you like to sign the #reddyfor2016 petition?

• Yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Maybe later

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

Swiftstylez

Bench
Can we get a thread for 'Cheyse Blair for 2016'? He can play centre. He can play wing. He could possibly play edge forward (seriously, that's his only chance at an NRL career). And he might not be totally shit. Pretty shit, tho.

I agree with everything except wanting him for 2016.

I still have nightmares of him rushing in to the center of the field to defend a backline movement on the wing and soon that torment shall infiltrate the souls of Manly fans.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Reddy with a courageous take knowing he was going to get smashed by offside players? Our players would have just left it for someone else yesterday or just watched them score. Difference in culture

Swiftstylez

Bench
Reddy with a good decision out wide to protect an injured player and force a rushed pass. Makes a break and is ruined by someone trying to run in front of him.

Swiftstylez

Bench
20th minute good defence reddys side. He would have been the best in our backline yesterday bar hopoate

Last edited:

Swiftstylez

Bench
If you think he isnt better than what we have to offer than you can revel in the mediocrity that we dish up. There is a reason the tigers only scored one try and no tries were conceded on reddys side. Whens the last time a try wasnt scored on either of our wings???

Last edited:

Swiftstylez

Bench
The reddy report will be on hiatus in round 4 because they are playing the eels.

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Having cheap backups like Reddy allows Souths to spend more on their top 17. I wish we had backups as cheap as Joel Reddy.

Latest posts