What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reece robson

Old Timer

Coach
OT, WTF ?
You ok mate?
No probs ALSGI all going smoothly this end.
I plagiarised that exact quote from what "our years" sent to Jimmy G re an argument they are having re Rein V Mc Inness, when I called him arrogant and condesecending for the post.
I am waiting for his response bur fear he is in the foetal position sucking his thumb as he doesn't know how to respond to his own words or philosophy.
That last paragraph should flush him out from wherever he is hiding.

st.phil

Bench
Mann is doing a great job closer to the action, great impact sub. If nighty were to go its lomax ... but that won't happen barring injury

slippery5

Juniors
Yes, but that is not to say that a replacement winger - Mann or Lomax would not do the dame. However, it is without question that both Mann and Lomax would have the potential to score more tries than Nightingale has. In addition it is debatable that another faster winger would have saved even more tries.
Ex fkn zactly, as much as I love him for scoring those tries in front of me 2010, people haven't got the foresight that another winger would be expected to make those tackles, take those bombs & heaven forbid, score some length of the field tries or at least tries from more than 10m out.

Uplifting

Juniors
Crush, all I’ve seen of Reece is when he came on in the last ten mins of one of the trials this year. I think against Hull.

He looked good running from dummy-half. His passing wasn’t spot on but he looked like he was trying to play a million miles an hr. May have been a coincidence but when he was on the other 20s graduates seem to grow in confidence.

The Dragons potentially have the NSW FG origin hooker plus a NSW u20s origin hooker.

ouryears

Bench
Ex fkn zactly, as much as I love him for scoring those tries in front of me 2010, people haven't got the foresight that another winger would be expected to make those tackles, take those bombs & heaven forbid, score some length of the field tries or at least tries from more than 10m out.
I agree mate but we don't have that person. Unless you think Mann could. Lomax couldn't.
Mann? Hmmmm

BennyV

Referee
Crush, all I’ve seen of Reece is when he came on in the last ten mins of one of the trials this year. I think against Hull.

He looked good running from dummy-half. His passing wasn’t spot on but he looked like he was trying to play a million miles an hr. May have been a coincidence but when he was on the other 20s graduates seem to grow in confidence.

The Dragons potentially have the NSW FG origin hooker plus a NSW u20s origin hooker.
Both McInnes and Robson played junior Kangaroos, with McInnes captaining that team.

I'm afraid in a few years time, we'll only have 1 at our club.

Life's Good

Coach
A thread about a young player getting a run turns into something about Mann, Nightingale, the doorman at Saints Leagues. All we need to hear about now is the canteen lady at Jubilee.

Oh and good luck to Robson, if he gets on the field.

ouryears

Bench
A thread about a young player getting a run turns into something about Mann, Nightingale, the doorman at Saints Leagues. All we need to hear about now is the canteen lady at Jubilee.

Oh and good luck to Robson, if he gets on the field.

LG Is there ever a thread that stays loyal to it title?

Only the sack Mary thread I would think, every other thread is like a bus ride in the back streets of Colombo.

Thrown about every which way and loose.

MilanDragon

Juniors
Not sure why we have different threads.

We could just have one about sacking Mary because he’s sh*t. Then about Mann/Nighty. Also about how because Mary is sh*t that Nighty is in the team. Then again about sacking Mary.

Life's Good

Coach
LG Is there ever a thread that stays loyal to it title?

Only the sack Mary thread I would think, every other thread is like a bus ride in the back streets of Colombo.

Thrown about every which way and loose.

I’ve found that washing my car on the lawn leads to really lush grass. Must have something to do with the chemicals in the detergent.
Now what were we talking about again?

Crush

Coach
I’ve found that washing my car on the lawn leads to really lush grass. Must have something to do with the chemicals in the detergent.
Look I hear what you say about washing your car but Nightingale is clearly too old and slow to score long range tries.

ouryears

Bench
Look I hear what you say about washing your car but Nightingale is clearly too old and slow to score long range tries.
Well then, guys like Lafai, Aitken, and Nene will just have to get off their little speedy backsides and back up in support then.

Dragons also do believe that SPEED KILLS!

Old Timer

Coach
Funny my neighbour said exactly the same thing 2 days ago is that you Jim?

Old Timer

Coach
Well then, guys like Lafai, Aitken, and Nene will just have to get off their little speedy backsides and back up in support then.

Dragons also do believe that SPEED KILLS!
None of which have scored a long range try either.