What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Referee talk 2013

Meth

Staff member
I don't know how the Broncos fans feel, but I thought the refs yesterday were pretty good. Perenara and Sutton

Card Shark

Immortal
They are talking about rissoling the refs from SOO. Besides that missed strip early on against NSW. (Which was significant i admit), I didnt think they were that bad.

Blues only have themselves to blame IMO.

Frailty

First Grade
They are talking about rissoling the refs from SOO. Besides that missed strip early on against NSW. (Which was significant i admit), I didnt think they were that bad.

Blues only have themselves to blame IMO.

I think they have had shockers both games...

But when the replacement being suggested is Jared Maxwell, what the f**k is the point?

El Diablo

Post Whore
another Robbery this week
6 again? Ok then....

How far forward was that?

Try to Souffs because the refs can't see the most forward pass ever.

Burgess scores, Chris James with the try assist.

Didnt know you could charge the ball down from 10 metres away with your back turned.

Nobody was offside there.

Try to Ben Cummins for Souths.

Oh get f**ked. Nothing wrong with that.

That was blatantly f**king raked out you stupid f**king midget!

Sutton f**king held Robinson out there. This f**king game is f**king bullshit. Chris James is a f**king merkin.

Penalise that ya f**king merkins

Where was the Raiders knock on? Now we get dudded a repeat set.

I don't think we're travelling too badly all told. Souths are yet to score a try without a massive helping hand from the refs, we just need to show a little more in attack.

Try 2 - penalty for offside despite nobody being offside.
Try 3 - marker walk forward and holds the defender out.

Neither should have been tries.

What the f**k was that for?

I thought shoulder charges were illegal? They didn't seem to mind Lima on Tilse.

f**king grubs and the refs just let them get away with it

Why did they not replay the disgraceful arm twist by Goodwin that caused the dislocation?

El Diablo

Post Whore
amazing that the Raiders managed to win
Bullshit penalty.

And it was the pocket ref too, which isn't permitted.

No try, Dugan pushed Campese out of the way

No penalty? So Dugan can push anyone out of the way that he likes?

Refs are f**ked already.

How the f**k was that not a drop out? And now a bullshit penalty.

Fien clearly changed his line and took Croker out there, should be our penalty.

That's a f**king terrible call! Clear knock on by Morris!!! f**k me!

Another f**king bullshit penalty

Try to Chris James of the Dragons.

Chris James has single handedly got the Dragons back in this.

That is f**ked. That is f**ked. That is completely f**king f**ked.

Raiders 10, Refs 6 at half time. Dragons yet to score.

Bullshit! The tackle was f**king complete and it was a second effort that put him in touch.

Dragons getting all the calls tonight.

And another....

How the f**k is that not a penalty?

This. Is. f**king. Bullshit.

How far forward was that?!?!!!?!?!!!?!

Chris James with a double for the Dragons.

Great pass by quarterback Fien puts the running back in for a touchdown.

Seriously, these refs are f**ked

f**king bullshit. McCrone got hit with a swinging arm to the head, which is why the ball came loose.

Nothing wrong with the tackle

Oh f**k off. That's bullshit.

Chris James has a hat trick for the Dragons.

What!?!?!!?!!?!

Bullllllllllllllsssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttt

f**k yeah!!!!! Take that Chris James you f**king wanker!!!!!!

A win, and Dugan gets knocked out. Can't ask for much more than that.

So it finishes Raiders 22 (Joel Edwards, Reece Robinson, Shaun Berrigan, Anthony Milford tries, Jarrod Croker 3/4 goals) def. Dragons 18 (Chris James 3 tries, Chase Stanley 3/3 goals)

Tommy Smith

Referee
Just sits at his computer and whinges.

Im pretty sure this is Skeepe:

hqdefault.jpg

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I hate how the referees have been bullied into changing "interpretations". We should all just let them referee the game and stop the commentators and administrators using their positions to try and change the way the game is refereed.

I refereed juniors and we all know the rules and apply them at that level. It is when guys like Gould don't like a rule that it all gets messy.

El Diablo

Post Whore
robbed again

f**k me... Horseface Maxwell

Melbourne feed? Da f**k?

Oh f**k off Maxwell you wanker.

Try to Jared Maxwell of the Storm

Maxwell, Suttor and McCrone, we've got the full axis of incompetence out there today.

That was knocked on by Finch.

Try to the Storm off a set they should never have had.

Seriously, how do you give six again when no Raider even gets close to touching the ball?

f**k off you horse-faced merkin!

Some quality forward passes by the Storm today.

Massive obstruction in the previous play, no penalty, allows Melbourne to get the field position to score that try.

Should have been a penalty to the Raiders instead of a Storm play the ball, Maxwell gets his double.

Storm 14 ran into Joel Thompson who was coming across in cover and knocked him over, blatant obstruction

Bullshit penalty to start the half

Storm try off a bullshit penalty

What the f**k is that for?

Oh get f**ked. He just ran into him.

What a horse shit penalty that was.

Why no penalty for the elbow by Hoffman?

Still last? Massive touch by the Storm, but anyway....

Referees aren't people. Nor are they professional.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
hahahaha some gold in here, good ol skeepe, the only person who can whinge about refs more then my old man. No try against the raiders has ever been off the back of the players alone

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Skeepes honestly a genius. His posts never get old. The call about refs not being people got a chuckle on a pretty miserable day.

El Diablo

Post Whore
another robbery
What a load of shit touchy. Clearly, clearly off SKD

Roosters were a mile offside at the scrum, should have been a Raiders penalty.

They clearly called RTS offside there, he ended up standing over Milford so why no penalty?

Oh f**k off you deadshit ref merkin

Well milked by Friend.

Not square? :lol:

The Roosters haven't been square for a single tackle.

Why the f**k did they let him take the tap again? That's bullshit.

Try to Gavin Badger of the Roosters.

So just Gavin Badger's try for the Roosters separating the two teams at the break. We're right in this.

How far f**king forward was that pass?

Nice touchdown by the wide receiver after the pass by the quarterback.

Another beautiful forward pass for a try.

Oh bullshit. The Roosters have been holding down far longer than that all game.

20 metre? Are you serious? He f**king clearly touched it!!!!!

Knock on!!!! f**k off you f**king dumb merkin!!!

That ducking went back you f**king merkin!!!!!! It was a f**king knock back!!!! You merkin!! N

That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit.

Man of the match: Gavin Badger (Roosters)

beave

Coach
The 2nd last post of Skeepes, I think we've finally seen him lose the plot people.......

Last edited:

Lucas-Con

Juniors
Yeah I'm sorry but I refuse to believe that we are getting penalised fairly losing the penalty count by so much each week were barely tackling players and getting penalised.

Michael Bishop

Juniors
Yeah I'm sorry but I refuse to believe that we are getting penalised fairly losing the penalty count by so much each week were barely tackling players and getting penalised.

Roosters are just a poorly disciplined team. Fortunately they have one of the best defences but it's something they need to address.

Latest posts