What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Refs Hammer Us GI Hammers Back

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Sure! Farrell let Carney run around him untouched.

That is not the last time you will see Carney do that. He is a grub, but the kid can sure play.

Let's face it, Inglis did the same to half of their side, and will do that to plenty of others.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

That is not the last time you will see Carney do that. He is a grub, but the kid can sure play.

Let's face it, Inglis did the same to half of their side, and will do that to plenty of others.

ziggy!! you're back!! :kiss: :kiss:

Midnight Rabbit

Juniors

Ziggy I'm not basing my opinion on that try, the whole season he has been diabolical in his defencive reads, Corrigan copped a lot of flack and fairly but Farrell deserves it too. Doesn't help that Sutton is one of the biggest jersey grabbers of all time, look it's great that we have been winning even with this huge deficiency in our left side defence but it is something that needs to be addressed which I'm sure Madge is doing of course.

Guys one more thing Madge needs to work on is our kicking game is still shocking even after 9 rounds, and has not been signs of improvement on last season. Sutton still getting charged down and doing nothing kicks in general play. If we can get some repeat sets, get the ball back put more pressure on teams and wear teams down we will be an even bigger force.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Ziggy I'm not basing my opinion on that try, the whole season he has been diabolical in his defencive reads, Corrigan copped a lot of flack and fairly but Farrell deserves it too. Doesn't help that Sutton is one of the biggest jersey grabbers of all time, look it's great that we have been winning even with this huge deficiency in our left side defence but it is something that needs to be addressed which I'm sure Madge is doing of course.

I agree that they need to improve the Defence on the edges.

The more King and Farrell play together, I am hoping it improves, otherwise you know Madge will make changes.

Mr Spock!

Referee
I thought Everingham was a bit of a worry. Seemed to get caught out and poor finishing cost the Sharkies.

wtf was with the Carney try. Something you see at the under 10s. Souths has to stop those sorts of tries.

Juniors
How good was Checcin the clown penalties after penalties.The guy should have a hard look at himself and hope he gets another 1st grade gig after a disgraceful performance.Why arn't we getting the good Referee's:?