What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Relocate the Bulldogs to Adelaide *

newman

First Grade
* or kick them out of the comp.

Timmah was wondering why Sharks supporters on this board are a bit surly. I wonder how chipper he would be if he saw a couple of threads like this a day.

Fire

First Grade
In my opinion I think they should relocate to Coffs Harbour. It will be good for country footy.

firechild

First Grade
I reckon we should just relocate all their fans to Adelaide. Would put Sydney into the top 5 safest cities in the world.

Peter_phelps

Juniors
I am a Melbourne fan, but if it was decided that the Dogs were kicked out of the comp, then sorry champ but Cronulla and Manly would be the first ones to get the boot. I can't believe you would even debate that lol.

Joker's Wild

Coach
are you competent at reading?:sarcasm:
to summarize it for you, the Sharks and Sea Eagles would be long gone before it was decided that the Dogs would be given the flick from the NRL. Understand now? :lol:

Now that sentence makes sense

Your previous on however....

Fire

First Grade
I am a Melbourne fan, but if it was decided that the Dogs were kicked out of the comp, then sorry champ but Cronulla and Manly would be the first ones to get the boot. I can't believe you would even debate that lol.

There's your problem.

The Eagle

Juniors
are you competent at reading?:sarcasm:
to summarize it for you, the Sharks and Sea Eagles would be long gone before it was decided that the Dogs would be given the flick from the NRL. Understand now? :lol:

NRL should boot cap cheats first,so bye Melbourne and bye dogs

Then it should go all USADA and boot Canberra and Brisbane on suspicion