What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Relocate the Bulldogs to Adelaide *

Frenzy.

Immortal
Sims wasn't the only phuque up in that game. Just the last one and most remembered. Game goes for 80 minutes and any one of the key moments below could of changed the course of the game. Not to mention other incidents that don't get a mention.

Plenty of Broncos phuque ups in the second half.

1st minute - Storm kicks off.
2nd minute - Penalty on Storm in play the ball.
3rd minute - Darius Boy scores out wide after Broncos shift the ball across the field. Corey Parker kicks conversion
Broncos 6 - Storm 0
10th minute - Penalty to Storm for Ben Hannant not marking square.
15th minute - Joel Clinton loses ball early in tackle count. Storm scrum.
16th minute - Storm attack ends with kick through to Billy Slater who knocks on in goal. No try.
17th minute - Ashton Sims loses ball. Storm's scrum.
18th minute - Storm loses ball. Broncos scrum.
19th minute - Michael Ennis loses ball. Storm's scrum.
24th minute - Storm penalty for Sims lying on player.

27th minute -* Storm forced over sideline deep in attack.
28th minute - Play the ball penalty to Broncos.
31st minute - Storm player touches pass in flight, goes into touch. Broncos scrum on Melbourne 15m.
32 minute - Several Broncos players handle the ball as play switches across field and back. Denan Kemp gets past defence off Darren Lockyer and scores. Parker converts
Broncos 12 - Storm 0
40th minute - Broncos end half in possession.

SECOND HALF

43rd minute - Justin Hodges makes break but Lockyer drops the ball.
46th minute - Storm tackled on own line, Broncos penalised.
47th minute - Israel Folau makes break downfield, gets pass away to Michael Crocker who scores for Storm. Cam Smith converts.
Broncos 12 - Storm 6
48th minute - Storm lose ball on second tackle. Broncos scrum.
50th minute -* Boyd over line for Broncos, video ref sends it back to referee who rules he was held up.
52nd minute - Hunt loses ball with Broncos on attack.
53rd minute - Storm kick into in-goal, Geyer bats ball back into play, Quinn saves ball from going out and Inglis grounds ball. Video ref rules Inglis offside from kick. No try.
54th minute - Hunt again loses ball in attacking position.
56th minute - Broncos awarded penalty for Crocker tackle on Kemp.
59th minute - Broncos awarded penalty for Smith tackle on Thaiday. Players scuffle after incident.
60th minute - Lockyer loses ball on fourth tackle but Broncos get penalty for late hit on Ennis. Storm's Jeff Lima sent to sin-bin for 10 minutes. Parker kicks penalty.
Broncos 14 - Storm 6
63rd minute - Storm work ball downfield with another good run by Folau, Cronk kicks high and Slater outjumps Broncos to score near posts. Smith converts.
Broncos 14 - Storm 12
68th minute - Storm lose ball on fifth tackle. Broncos scrum.
74th minute - Lockyer kicks through and Slater caught in goal. Smith tries short restart from own line, puts ball over sideline. Penalty to Broncos in front of posts. They play on, rather than taking two points.
75th minute - Smith redeems himself by stripping Ennis of ball.
76th minute - Storm work ball downfield but Crocker loses ball on fourth tackle.
76 minute - Broncos work ball close to line and run fifth-tackle play in which Hannant crashes over but is ruled held up. No try.
77th minute - Storm attacking raid ends when Slater loses ball deep in attack.
79th minute - Sims loses ball early in tackle count, Storm regain possession near Broncos line.
80th minute - Storm swing ball across the field where Broncos are outnumbered and Inglis scores. Smith misses conversion but Storm snatch win.

ShaneO85

Juniors
Wow. Some people have far too much time on their hands. Of course there are more than 1 key moment but when it is so prominent and crucial that is the one that is remembered. I know i won't convince anyone otherwise but i felt Brisbane were building well and certainly reckon would have given manly a much better hit out in the grand final.

Loudstrat i've never bothered trying to engage you cos honestly most of you posts are 90% tripe for 10% gold. I'm just wondering how you came to the conclusion that the broncos in 08 were shit? do you mean they were physically composed of excrement or are you in fact comparing them to another side such as manly who you deem superior? This would seem to make you either hypocritical in attacking my comparison between teams in competition with each other (a fair comparison) or just plain stupid in thinking that 17 men can be made entirely of feeces.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Wow. Some people have far too much time on their hands. Of course there are more than 1 key moment but when it is so prominent and crucial that is the one that is remembered. I know i won't convince anyone otherwise but i felt Brisbane were building well and certainly reckon would have given manly a much better hit out in the grand final.

Loudstrat i've never bothered trying to engage you cos honestly most of you posts are 90% tripe for 10% gold. I'm just wondering how you came to the conclusion that the broncos in 08 were shit? do you mean they were physically composed of excrement or are you in fact comparing them to another side such as manly who you deem superior? This would seem to make you either hypocritical in attacking my comparison between teams in competition with each other (a fair comparison) or just plain stupid in thinking that 17 men can be made entirely of feeces.

What's feeces?

Matchball

Bench
Bulldogs need to stay otherwise the Tigers are favorites to win the shitty fans left behind.

Please no please.

_Johnsy

Referee
Sims wasn't the only phuque up in that game. Just the last one and most remembered. Game goes for 80 minutes and any one of the key moments below could of changed the course of the game. Not to mention other incidents that don't get a mention.

Plenty of Broncos phuque ups in the second half.

1st minute - Storm kicks off.
2nd minute - Penalty on Storm in play the ball.
3rd minute - Darius Boy scores out wide after Broncos shift the ball across the field. Corey Parker kicks conversion
Broncos 6 - Storm 0
10th minute - Penalty to Storm for Ben Hannant not marking square.
15th minute - Joel Clinton loses ball early in tackle count. Storm scrum.
16th minute - Storm attack ends with kick through to Billy Slater who knocks on in goal. No try.
17th minute - Ashton Sims loses ball. Storm's scrum.
18th minute - Storm loses ball. Broncos scrum.
19th minute - Michael Ennis loses ball. Storm's scrum.
24th minute - Storm penalty for Sims lying on player.

27th minute -* Storm forced over sideline deep in attack.
28th minute - Play the ball penalty to Broncos.
31st minute - Storm player touches pass in flight, goes into touch. Broncos scrum on Melbourne 15m.
32 minute - Several Broncos players handle the ball as play switches across field and back. Denan Kemp gets past defence off Darren Lockyer and scores. Parker converts
Broncos 12 - Storm 0
40th minute - Broncos end half in possession.

SECOND HALF

43rd minute - Justin Hodges makes break but Lockyer drops the ball.
46th minute - Storm tackled on own line, Broncos penalised.
47th minute - Israel Folau makes break downfield, gets pass away to Michael Crocker who scores for Storm. Cam Smith converts.
Broncos 12 - Storm 6
48th minute - Storm lose ball on second tackle. Broncos scrum.
50th minute -* Boyd over line for Broncos, video ref sends it back to referee who rules he was held up.
52nd minute - Hunt loses ball with Broncos on attack.
53rd minute - Storm kick into in-goal, Geyer bats ball back into play, Quinn saves ball from going out and Inglis grounds ball. Video ref rules Inglis offside from kick. No try.
54th minute - Hunt again loses ball in attacking position.
56th minute - Broncos awarded penalty for Crocker tackle on Kemp.
59th minute - Broncos awarded penalty for Smith tackle on Thaiday. Players scuffle after incident.
60th minute - Lockyer loses ball on fourth tackle but Broncos get penalty for late hit on Ennis. Storm's Jeff Lima sent to sin-bin for 10 minutes. Parker kicks penalty.
Broncos 14 - Storm 6
63rd minute - Storm work ball downfield with another good run by Folau, Cronk kicks high and Slater outjumps Broncos to score near posts. Smith converts.
Broncos 14 - Storm 12
68th minute - Storm lose ball on fifth tackle. Broncos scrum.
74th minute - Lockyer kicks through and Slater caught in goal. Smith tries short restart from own line, puts ball over sideline. Penalty to Broncos in front of posts. They play on, rather than taking two points.
75th minute - Smith redeems himself by stripping Ennis of ball.
76th minute - Storm work ball downfield but Crocker loses ball on fourth tackle.
76 minute - Broncos work ball close to line and run fifth-tackle play in which Hannant crashes over but is ruled held up. No try.
77th minute - Storm attacking raid ends when Slater loses ball deep in attack.
79th minute - Sims loses ball early in tackle count, Storm regain possession near Broncos line.
80th minute - Storm swing ball across the field where Broncos are outnumbered and Inglis scores. Smith misses conversion but Storm snatch win.

Don't be stupid. if the Broncos ever get beaten it is because they were robbed.

yes Snappy, this counts as a dig against brisbane fans, not the club the fans you genius.

some11

Referee
How does a thread about relocating the Bulldogs turn into a shitfight about a game 5 years ago :lol:

Loudstrat

Coach

Loudstrat i've never bothered trying to engage you cos honestly most of you posts are 90% tripe for 10% gold. I'm just wondering how you came to the conclusion that the broncos in 08 were shit?
They blew a 12-0 lead in a semi at home - played against 12 men at one stage and made no headway. And they couldnt beat a side that was to get the biggest GF flogging in history.

But that isnt the reason I said they were sh*t. You make it sound like they were shoe ins for the comp, but the evil Ashton Sims dropped the ball, and everything was lost. Compared to your massive overglorification - they were sh*t.

Heather dropped the ball. No criticism. cutie dropped the ball too. Twice I believe. No criticism. But Sims dropped it - in a hit bigger than anything Heather or cutie copped that night combined.
How does a thread about relocating the Bulldogs turn into a shitfight about a game 5 years ago :lol:
The presence of a butthurt Broncos supporter obviously. His golden child club has copped nothing but a two decade long welcome mat into the comp. Wear biting and thuggery, then illegal steel inserts in shoulderpads, then a pathetic leg pull penalty to save a twat being pinged for dropping the ball, in a team full of cheats - cope with some of that in your GF history and see if you are still so butthurt by a dropped ball!