What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reminders of your childhood

horrie hastings

First Grade
Quality. I have a friend who worked as an ABC photographer for decades and he was always complaining that he could never get Les to show up. Very much set his own schedule. But at least he was the real deal.

Remember when dining-in for Pizza was a thing? (tuesday night all you can eat at Pizza Hut) and then it just wasn't anymore. Pretty easy to spot their old restaurant huts all over the place.

IGA-Frankston-Victoria-Australia.jpg

Still a few dine in Pizza left [ although you cant dine in at the moment] , in the Sydney region there is Windsor and one near Campbelltown, also one in Orange and Lake Haven on the Central Coast.
The old Port Macquarie Pizza Hut is a Liqourland now

Quality. I have a friend who worked as an ABC photographer for decades and he was always complaining that he could never get Les to show up. Very much set his own schedule. But at least he was the real deal.

Remember when dining-in for Pizza was a thing? (tuesday night all you can eat at Pizza Hut) and then it just wasn't anymore. Pretty easy to spot their old restaurant huts all over the place.

IGA-Frankston-Victoria-Australia.jpg

It's crazy to think Pizza Hut introduced their home delivery in the early 1990's and advertised it so heavily, that they basically put their eat-in restaurants out of business.

I worked for them for a while as a driver. Had the snazzy pink shirt and cap. Everyone always giving me "tips"...the cheapskate merkins LOL.

horrie hastings

First Grade
It's crazy to think Pizza Hut introduced their home delivery in the early 1990's and advertised it so heavily, that they basically put their eat-in restaurants out of business.

I worked for them for a while as a driver. Had the snazzy pink shirt and cap. Everyone always giving me "tips"...the cheapskate merkins LOL.

Used to love Pizza Hut in the 70s, it was a destination to go to, mainly just pizza when first opened but gradually started introducing things like the salad bar, loved the pepperoni pizza back then. I remember when they bought in the pan pizza in the early 80s, was driving back from up the coast and had lunch at the Coffs Harbour Pizza Hut, the new pan pizza which had just came out and it was one of the nicest pizza i had ever had taste wise at the time.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Wow some classic Maccas ads back in the day. I swear they brought back the El Maco one recently or something similar. That was clearly a voice over which you cant do these days.

I remember around that time we had the Hawaiin style burger with pineapple sundae, then there was the Italian style burger.

Ahh growing up in the 90s was fun.

Wow some classic Maccas ads back in the day. I swear they brought back the El Maco one recently or something similar. That was clearly a voice over which you cant do these days.

I remember around that time we had the Hawaiin style burger with pineapple sundae, then there was the Italian style burger.

Ahh growing up in the 90s was fun.

Indeed. I haven’t eaten McDonalds since 1994. Long story but I wanted to see if I could be Maccas-free for a year. Then it continued to this day.

If ever there’s a day I’ll eat Maccas again it’ll be when they bring the characters back. Ronald, Hamburglar, Grimace, Mayor McCheese etc. Coz those were the days when I loved McDonalds.

Latest posts