What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reminders of your childhood

Watching cricket in the early 80’s, someone gets rolled for a duck and has the ignominy of walking off with the camera on him, with a companion..

images

horrie hastings

First Grade
Watching cricket in the early 80’s, someone gets rolled for a duck and has the ignominy of walking off with the camera on him, with a companion..

images

I remember before this duck they used a little white one which would just waddle across the screen. I think Tony Greig used to call it Duddles the duck.

Last edited:

horrie hastings

First Grade
Used to have a few Flintstones books when i really young and i remember some characters that appeared in the books and also later in comic books also but hardly appeared in any of the cartoon series.
The Gruesomes who ended up living next door to the Flinstones, they appeared twice in season 5 and also Baby Puss who was also the Flinstones pet besides Dino, although you see him in the opening and closing credits he only appears in four episodes over the six seasons the Flinstones aired.

Always loved the Gruesomes but Baby Puss was a real favourite of mine and he appeared in the books quite a lot.

Gruesomes.jpeg

Baby Puss 2.jpg

Last edited: