What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reminders of your childhood

horrie hastings

First Grade
Even though season 3-6 kept the same theme song there were differences in opening credits, ie some only had Fred Wilma Pebbles, Dino and Baby Puss then later on in later seasons they pick up the Rubbles on the way to the drive in. Other subtle differences Fred clocking out from the boulder pit disappeard after the Rubbles came into the credits and also one time there is a shot of Fred picking up Pebbles when he come home from work which didn't last long.

Apols for redirecting the thread with a completely different theme...

But in undertaking home renovations at the moments, made me remember seeing this stuff as a kid in every house... but rarely see if any more... in fact I can’t remember the last time I saw it...

Wallpaper..

images

Very 70’s style this, inc the carpet. Reminds me of the first house I lived in at Engadine..

horrie hastings

First Grade
Apols for redirecting the thread with a completely different theme...

But in undertaking home renovations at the moments, made me remember seeing this stuff as a kid in every house... but rarely see if any more... in fact I can’t remember the last time I saw it...

Wallpaper..

images

Very 70’s style this, inc the carpet. Reminds me of the first house I lived in at Engadine..

Note the push down ash tray on the right and also the lava lamp on the left, although lava lamps are trendy again they are very cheap looking compared to the ones from the 60s/ 70s/ 80s.

Last edited:

horrie hastings

First Grade
9379207_hLT3G8ccEsA4ept5orXa22ggYV74E2ow-MG-MvFNiP8.jpg

Trying to work out all the cartoon cats in this mural

I can work out Felix, Garfield, Scratchy[ from Itchy & Scratchy ], Top Cat, The Pink Panther, Courageous Cat, Tom[ of Tom and Jerry ] and Sylvester. Cant work out the other three.

Last edited: