What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Restitution

Cloud9

From tonight's game, Melbourne have every right to demand the return of the premiership rings from the ponies.

Bicey_18

Bench
Melbourne didnt win the game that counted last year, Brisbane did so they deserve nothing....

Cloud9

Even though i believe it is highly unlikely, the return of rings will atleast enable the Broncos to acknowledge who is the better and most consistent side to date. But we have to be realistic and just accept that the Broncos are in denial.

miccle

Bench
:lol: Nice fishing champ, no bites from me though. Melbourne were awesome this evening, and I have no doubts they will take a lot of beating this year.

Don't focus on restitution, just let if fuel the hunger for 2007. Well done on the win.

Bicey_18

Bench
Cloud9 said:
Even though i believe it is highly unlikely, the return of rings will atleast enable the Broncos to acknowledge who is the better and most consistent side to date. But we have to be realistic and just accept that the Broncos are in denial.

If anyone is denial its you .... you lost the grand final 15-8 to the Brisbane Broncos at Telstra Stadium in 2006. The winner of the game are the premiers of 2006... now Brisbane were the winners and were named Premiers, you lost and were Runners Up. Melbourne may have well been the most consistent side in 06 but when it mattered, it meant nothing.

New season and Melbourne are going great guns but theres still a loooong way to go yet.

Frederick

Staff member
Cloud9 said:
From tonight's game, Melbourne have every right to demand the return of the premiership rings from the ponies.
:lol: You're kidding, right?

...oh, sh*t, you were serious...:lol::lol::lol:!!!

Garts

Bench
Storm were easily the better side in 2006 but they lost the one that counted, move on.

Mr Saab

Referee
Yeah i agree. I will create a poll about this, and i will write a letter to Cullen and Bennett on your behalf and demand the Ponies hand back the rings.

badav

Bench
Cloud9 said:

Yeh good on melbourne for winning the April premiership. It will be interesting to see if they can perform on the big day this year.

LESStar58

Referee
Cloud9 said:

Mate, thats just stupid.

*sits back and awaits the flamming of Cloud9*

Latest posts