What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retire the Alternative Strip

KiamaSaint

Coach
In the late nineties the Manchester United football club retired a grey strip that had brought them no success. An awesome team was losing matches they should have been winning easily.

After the last two performances from the Dragons I say we petition the club to retire the red jersey for the rest of the season and just play out of the Red V.

KiamaSaint

Coach
Blaming a jumper FMD. Blame the 17 on the paddock.

I actually like the strip.

I am not blaming the jumper for the record, but man we have played soft in the 2nd half in the last two weeks.

How about this, we play the first half in it and then swap to the Red V come the second half?

Dragon

Coach
Dude please just f*ck off with the divisive threads. By all means vent but to balme a jersey for the loss is really scraping the barrel

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
threads like this shouldnt be in the open , opposition love threads like this...

post inside jub ave!

Mr Red

First Grade
i say retire sowards red and white headgear - he has worn that the last 2 losses as well.
and while we are at it - cooper needs to shave, perhaps thats the cause??
i also dont like the colour of Dan Hunts boots...

sheeshh...

St Merge The Chockers 2 weeks in a row ! You Stmerge where playing a second string Team today no chance this year boy's....

Stand And Be Counted !

South Sydney 34 Stmerge 24.jpg

KiamaSaint

Coach
You been watching The Mighty Ducks 3 again?

No I haven't seen it but that cements the idea firmly in my mind as the Dragons need a fairytale type miracle to get out of the hole they are fast digging for themselves.

On a serious note I can't wait to see them come out in the RED V next week. Hopefully the tigers put in a shocker and we can get some confidence back.

nontime111

Juniors
I dont want the Tigers to put in a shocker....i want them to put in to the max...we need something to play against for the FULL 80 minutes...

FIRE UP DRAGONS.......PROVE US WRONG, I DONT WANT TO SEE STORM CHEATS HOLDING UP THAT TROPHY IN OCTOBER WITH THEIR UGLY SMIRKS KNOWING THEY PRESS THEIR FINGERS IN PLAYERS NECKS AND IN THEIR PRESSURE POINTS TO SUBDUE THEM....THEIR STILL *< GIVE IT TO THEM PLEASE!!!

I also DONT WANT TO SEE MANLY * HOLD UP THAT TROPHY EITHER< THE OVERFED FAT (*%& THEY ARE * ALSO>>>

FIRE UP DRAGONS AND GET SOME PRIDE BACK IN THE JERSEY YOU ARE................................. ST .GEORGE ILLAWARRA are you not???

Last edited by a moderator: